Wheel Fitment Charts!

wider is best for handling because you have more surface area. you will have to roll or pull fenders tho. check the charts P1 :)

I thought wider would be heavier which would add some unwanted weight... Slow you down..I just want the perfect size.. Having such a hard time making my mind up.

I thought wider would be heavier which would add some unwanted weight... Slow you down..I just want the perfect size.. Having such a hard time making my mind up.
get forged wheels you certainly won't have to worry about weight. Like Volk GramLight 57D's. A little pricey, but worth it for sure :)

Has anyone tried the Work CR Ultimate? Or kiwami I think they are called. Thinking of getting 17x7.0 5x114.3 offset 38.

18 by 8.75 dropped on eibach pros about an inch and a half..
Definite fender work?? I live in a bumpy area. Im worries ill have to get real low profile and damage the rim.. Thanks again

My wife has an 8th gen sedan with 18x8.75 +35 on 225/40 tires. Her car definitely rubbed. But only on the sidewall of the tire. It almost made it by like 1-2mm. 0 front camber and -1.4 rear. Never hit the rim. From what I can tell the 9th gen has a lot more room in the wheel wells. What offset are the wheels you are considering and what size tires are you going to run? It will make a huge difference. I am not a fan of stretched tires so I made her run a tire that would be minimal if any stretch. I was willing to do the fender work rather than her drive on a stretch. She isn't careful enough. Hahahah.

Im not sure if i should get 17 by 8.25 or 18 by 8.75 xxr 527's on my '12 civic coupe.. Any one know which would be best for handling.. I have a turbo so performance is my biggest concern.. I was thinking of getting them staggered too.. Which would be best???

In my opinion 18s look way better on our cars than 17s do. Just my .02 cent. But 17s you will be able to go lower of that's what your going for. But I really think the 18s would be good

Reactions: Nix
Question for you all, I dropped my car this weekend, nothing super crazy but used 20mm garageline spacers and am going to get an alignment this week, they should be able to correct my camber in the rear no? heres a pic of it.... @Nix

Attachments

• IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    987.5 KB · Views: 24
Question for you all, I dropped my car this weekend, nothing super crazy but used 20mm garageline spacers and am going to get an alignment this week, they should be able to correct my camber in the rear no? heres a pic of it.... @Nix

The stock arms are one fixed piece. Unless you buy adjustable camber arms, camber cannot be corrected.

Yeah, they can adjust it to whatever number you would like. If you shoot for close to 0 you'll get the best tire wear. I run mine at just under -1. More = better handling, to a point not -5, but at the expense of inner shoulder wear.

My wife has an 8th gen sedan with 18x8.75 +35 on 225/40 tires. Her car definitely rubbed. But only on the sidewall of the tire. It almost made it by like 1-2mm. 0 front camber and -1.4 rear. Never hit the rim. From what I can tell the 9th gen has a lot more room in the wheel wells. What offset are the wheels you are considering and what size tires are you going to run? It will make a huge difference. I am not a fan of stretched tires so I made her run a tire that would be minimal if any stretch. I was willing to do the fender work rather than her drive on a stretch. She isn't careful enough. Hahahah.
I called xxr and they also recommended +35 offset.. They said there would be no rubbing issues if i get the 17by 8.25.. My car is a little low also so i do t know how well 18's will work out.. But if its possible ill consider it.. Im not a fan of stretched tires either.. Definetly not going that route..

between the 18 and the 17 you adjust the size of the tire to maintain the same outer diameter as the stock wheel. They would be basically the same size around the outside of the wheel. Maintaining the stock circumference of the wheel means that you speedometer and odometer are still correct and that your spare tire in the trunk will still fit and work if you get a flat.

17's use a 225/45 tire

18's use a 225/40 tire

Both should be off by less than 1%.

Back