Wheel Fitment Charts!

Thanks Nix, starting to panic lol. The 225/40/18 sounds like a great fit. I was looking at the Hankook evo2. Good performance and price. Appreciate the help! :)

Reactions: Nix
Yeah I'm running a 215/45/17 on my car I wanted 225 but that's they had and its a Bridgestone performance tire and its so much wider then oem btw that's an 8.5 inch rim
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
I've read every single post on this thread. I haven't come across an answer for my specific scenario. I have already rolled my fenders on my 2013 SI. I want to lower it with springs either 1.5 inches or 2 inches max. I really want to use the stock 215/45/17 tire on a 17x9 rim. After those tires wear out ill buy 205/40/17 if need be. But here is my question: Will a 17x9 with a 28 offset rim fit without rubbing on this particular setup? I really want a 17x9 rim and want to stay with stock tires for now. I like the stretched look. Which offset can I put on this setup with this drop and not rub? I don't want to go with crazy negative camber to make my tires fit. I can purchase camber arms front and rear if I need to as well. Thanks in advance.

I have a stock ride height on my 2014 civic si sedan. I think I'm gonna do a eibach pro kit for starters and looking to get some rims and tires. Could I do this fitment? I'm a noob with this and it's going to be my first set of wheels I'm buying. Any help would be very appreciated

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418932844238.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1418932844238.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 31
I have a stock ride height on my 2014 civic si sedan. I think I'm gonna do a eibach pro kit for starters and looking to get some rims and tires. Could I do this fitment? I'm a noob with this and it's going to be my first set of wheels I'm buying. Any help would be very appreciated

yes it will fit. 215/45/18 will work, 225/45/18 will work. easy. this isnt aggressive fitment

215/45/18 will fit with no roll/MAYBE a slight roll

225/45/18 will fit with a good roll

easy

My concern was the offset,I'm gonna roll the fenders,but I don't want the rim to hit the fender and damage it.

Would 18x9 +33 cosmis wheels with 215-35-18 Have issues? Fender roll / camber needed? Thanks

Last edited:
So could I do the 18x8.5 all around with 225/45/18?

Just run 225/40/18 and you will be fine I have the same setup and don't run at all

Also a 225/45/18 is a taller tire and will knock your final drive down some not a lot but a little that would only matter if you race a lot but 225/40/18 is the same tire height as the stock 215/45/17 if you have 12-13 SI 14+ SI come with 225/40/18

Would 18x9 +33 cosmis wheels with 215-35-18 Have issues? Fender roll / camber needed? Thanks
You might have slight rubbing depending on the drop.

i was thinking of running skunk2 springs with a 18x9.5 20 offset can i pull it off on my sedan or is it not low enough?
just dont want to buy coilovers cuz im getting married soon. and i need my car for pics and its still on stock wheels and suspension lol :)

So I've searched through the threads on here, and on several other civic sites and I can't find a conclusive answer to the setup that I want to run.

I'm on HFP suspension and looking to run Work CR Ultimates.

I'm looking at the semi-concave version, either 18x8.5 +38 or 18x8.5 +47
Or the deep concave version at 18x9.5 +38

I'm running spoon calipers and want to clear them without spacers if possible, stock wheels take a 15mm spacer to clear.
I'm not looking for the super flush look, just something that clears the calipers and fills out the wheelwells a touch more.
I'd prefer not to do any fender work, but if I have to, to clear the calipers so be it.
I've tried the calculator on rims-n-tires and it seems like any of the 3 would work, but I would like an answer from people with more experience than me.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back