Wheel Fitment Charts!

Looks as though this thread took off! I'm driving my car in the winter this year! First year!

nTN203Q.jpg

bHcb6Gw.jpg

tfYpjdz.jpg

None of these are really recent all like November when we have very little snow. Now we have about 5-6 times that

BBS RX 17x8.5+50 with 225/45/17 Nokian Winters

Get your paint pen ready in the spring. First time you wash and clay bar you're going to find lots of little gravel marks. :(

Hi guys question about rubbing. I have 18x8.75 +35mm offset wheels and was looking to get 235/40r18 wheels. I know the stock tires don't rub but I was looking to get rid of the slight stretch look. Stock suspension and height.

ok, I'm lowered on Eibach Sportlines riding on Enkei NT03+M 18X7.5 with +42 offset my tires are 225/40R18. I went with this setup thinking the closer to stock the less trouble. But I rub on the inner tire side on the fronts. I don't want to get rid of plastics and I ove my wheels. I guess my question is will going to 215/40R18 or would 5MM spacers do the trick? Or maybe both? You know I tried to read all of this a year ago before buying the setup. But here I am. Any help would be great.

what do you inner tire like towards the suspension? your problem is your offset is too far back and should have gotten something like +30 or something. 5mm spacers will help your situation

Thank you. It was what tire rack was recomended for my car. I know they don't fit agressively, but that's why I thought I would have been safe. Spacers and induced camber it is.

17x9 +38
235/40 Yokohama s drive
Slight poke, slight stretch. Lowered on h&r springs. Barely rubs fender liner at high speeds hitting dips in the road.
20160315_111637.jpg

be careful with the RPF1. That wheel looks very very different as it gets wider. Most likely you want the 9" wide version. Check the forum, there are several threads about this exact issue.

They want 20 more bucks per wheel for the 9", I went with the 8.5" because it's 80$ cheaper and could .5" really make that much of a difference? @Nix

If you ordered the 8.5" wheel it will look like the top picture. If you wanted the bottom wheel, that is not what you ordered.

8.5" width is the bubble face:

picture.php

9" width and wider is the concave look:

b8rbci.png

No. Spacers will move the wheel out towards the fender. If anything you will need to roll the fender, or just tuck the liner behind the clips and bend them up slightly, or run a little extra neg camber which will help your handling anyways.

Back