JaydiemTRAN's Ultimate All-in-one Build Thread

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Welcome to the site! I love TW.. but I'm kinda partial to it because I wanted it for my FA5 but settled for FBP.
Thanks, yea FBP is a nice colour but I had enough of Black cars..so hard to keep clean but same goes for white..too but White is easier to clean though..

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
I might get a sponsorship with OptionJDM!! :) As for being the first 9th gen Si to come around their shop yesterday. It's still the same looking now minus the LED interior lightings, such as the LED dome/map lights, also have the LED license plate lights. I also replaced my OEM "H" badges with red JDM "H" badges, that I've did yesterday. I know not much done, but looking forward for that sponsorship in order for me to get a set of HSD coilovers, and more parts for it. I'll post pictures this week also if I need to. I'm getting my roof wrapped tomorrow afternoon with the 3M CF Di-Noc vinyl.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
This picture was taken at Nextmod BBQ, Markham, On Canada. Credits to my buddy Justin Zammit from JZ Photography.

Chilling at Nextmod with Peter's GTR (Owner of NEXTMOD), & Kevin's STi (Peter's friend)

Finally got my red "JDM" "H" badges, here's the front.

Here's the rear

This is my favorite shot, thanks to Kalvin Chan for the picture!

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
I've heard from OptionJDM's suppliers that they have confirmed that the 8th gen and 9th gen coilovers are interchangeable but don't mark me on my words though, I'm still waiting for the answer like everyone else is!

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
have they done some test fitment on the new civic for suspension parts?
If I accept the OptionJDM sponsorship my car will be their test fit, that's if I buy a set of HSD coilovers that I've wanted for my 9th.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Thanks, yea FBP is a nice colour but I had enough of Black cars..so hard to keep clean but same goes for white..too but White is easier to clean though..
white is right :P

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

White is more annoying to detail to me for some reason. I detailed my mom's white C300 and it took me around 7-8 hours to do vs my FBP which only took me around 5-6hrs. Claying was the main problem because the stains are more visible on the surfaces that I have to take twice as much time claying it. But the end result is always something for everyone to look at.

Your car looks sweet. I can't wait to see it lowered.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
white is right :P
Haha I had a NBP Accord as my first car..hell it was annoying to keep it clean especially some times going on the high way and out of no where I get stone chips..and it's noticeable if you get stone chips...

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
White is more annoying to detail to me for some reason. I detailed my mom's white C300 and it took me around 7-8 hours to do vs my FBP which only took me around 5-6hrs. Claying was the main problem because the stains are more visible on the surfaces that I have to take twice as much time claying it. But the end result is always something for everyone to look at.

Your car looks sweet. I can't wait to see it lowered.
I gotta agree with out on the detailing waxing this car is my first time waxing a white car..hell it was stressing me out because it's soo hard to see! LOL Thanks to the comment, I appreciate it! Soon it will be lowered, don't want to start blowing my money on major mods just yet..waiting till next season to do so.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

NitrousG35

Sweet car. This is the first 2012 Si Sedan that I have seen either in pictures or in person. Very nice. The last Si sedan was called an "FA5". What are they calling this new one?

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
In the title good sir; FB6.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Sweet car. This is the first 2012 Si Sedan that I have seen either in pictures or in person. Very nice. The last Si sedan was called an "FA5". What are they calling this new one?
The title states it.

NitrousG35

^ Sorry. I saw the title, but I wasn't aware that it was referring to the Si sedan. Anyone know what they are calling the Si Coupe?