Not my first civic...

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Damn that's looking good!

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Thanks man. Besides the seats and scratches here and there the interior is still pretty minty. all stuff that can be repaired or cleaned.

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks man. Besides the seats and scratches here and there the interior is still pretty minty. all stuff that can be repaired or cleaned.
Summm liiight, it looks good!

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Got some maintenance goodies. I think I’m gonna change the engine and tranny oil when I hit the break in period for the clutch. Bought like 6 oil filters and a ton of oil and tranny crush washers. B04AC91C-34F1-4392-A366-5F7A5F45EB76.jpeg

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I know people are gonna hate on me for amsoil but I had credit for some oil that exploded in the mail. Gonna run it for a couple thousand and if I don’t like I’ll change it.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Just one drop?

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I wont argue with you guys. or make @webby mad. I have 4 quarts of honda mtf coming sometime today. Some for a future change. Guess I'll keep the amsoil for something else...

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
most the negative reviews that I've seen applying this stuff to our tranny's comes from this site. I've seen other sites with tests showing high aluminum counts and such on the first change. The next two everything was normal. Honestly I am kind of still really concerned with the tranny. Not that anything's wrong I just don't want to **** it up again. Instead of worrying about I rather use something I won't have to think twice about.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I'm most likely gonna save it for my b series trans. I recently got the rest of the parts i needed and am taking the head to the machine shop this week for some work. i've always ran synchromesh in it and it doesn't have a lsd so seems like a perfect fit.

"It works but it doesn't " lol. that kind of worries me.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
No I went with hot pink.