A different 9th gen....2013 Accord

Looks like eibach and progress were used on two sema vehicles. Maybe they'd give out an eta
http://www.honda.com/newsandviews/article.aspx?id=6944-en

No eta's on either. D2 has a coilover system out but they are waiting on feedback of fitment from this one guy before they release to the market. The dude has them but can't get them installed for another week or two. FAIL!

There is the 2011 Acura TL AWD rear sway that is 22mm that is plug and play for the Accord. $80 or so....WIN!

Will you be driving the dragon with the accord?

Does a bear s**t in the woods?

:giggle:

Last edited:
Damn....I read the info wrong. Dude has them on there already and the coils will be out in two weeks.

of course he goes out and does this.....

image-6.jpg

He was seeing how low they would go but still. Dude is waiting on his 20's to come in, lol. I would go no larger than 19's.

It really irks me that you can't get a sedan V6 manual. Actually, a Sport V6 manual sedan would be great.

for some reason honda only did it for 2 years, 06 and 07, dont know why they stopped, theyre beasts, my moms got one

Here is the guy that has the coilovers.....looks pretty good but the wheels look kind of small. The 55 offset on the stock wheels does not help.

image-11.jpg

6239ee42-17ff-40e4-bc04-d45f1b4c648a.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like how Honda makes +55 offset wheels. :bleh:

the size of the wheel opening does make the wheels look smaller than they really are.

image-6.jpg

Pretty pissed at the dealership I bought the Accord from. Turns out the ext warranty I bought was not a Honda Care warranty like I thought it was. It is a third party ext warranty. All this time I was thinking it was a Honda Care warranty. The lady that sold it to me never told me it was a third party.

What make it a bit worse is that I emailed the dealership of the general "contact us" email they have listed and now I get all these emails about purchasing a new car. Thanks for reading what I sent!

Can you not get out of the warranty they sold you? I've read that you can get honda-care as long as the vehicle is under 6 months/6k miles. I'd verify through a dealership. Maybe CollegeHillsHonda can verify?

Can you not get out of the warranty they sold you? I've read that you can get honda-care as long as the vehicle is under 6 months/6k miles. I'd verify through a dealership. Maybe CollegeHillsHonda can verify?

It might be different in the US, but in Canada you can get the Honda extended warranty any time as long as you still have the base warranty on the car. We waited until the last month on our 8th gen before we extended the warranty.

Getting out of the 3rd party warranty may be difficult though.

I can get out of it and get a full refund since I'm still within the 60 days.

I can get the Honda Care at any time within the the 3yr/36k miles. You can get it a little cheaper if your with in 6 month/6k miles.

I can get out of it and get a full refund since I'm still within the 60 days.

I can get the Honda Care at any time within the the 3yr/36k miles. You can get it a little cheaper if your with in 6 month/6k miles.

That's good news then. I'd definitely go with the Honda warranty. Pretty crappy deal for the dealership to do that though.

Got all the ext. warranty crap taken care of....will be getting a full refund.

Just ordered a TL rear swaybar and bushings that will bump up the RSB from a punny 14mm to a 20mm bar. $87 shipped! :fistpump: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tried putting on the rear sway bar and it does not fit. Hits the middle cross member where the lower control arms attach to the chassis.

Not my car but looks pretty damn good.....

Velgen wheels 20x10.5 et45 front et25 rear 245/35 all around

image-18.jpg

Back