Super Mod
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
I'm not a performance mod type of guy, but I do enjoy installing accessories that have more of an aesthetic appeal while still providing added functionality.
So with that said, here was my 2012 Civic Si Sedan in Polished Metal Metallic.
She was two years old when I sold her in May 2014 and only had 3900 miles. May her new owner treat her with the same love as I did. I miss you already.

003_zps99f91ea8.jpg

001_zpscd092e0e.jpg

004_zps05854d20.jpg

002_zps2e8c336a.jpg

These exterior photos were taken May 2013.

Exterior Modifications:
  • OEM Si Splash Guards
  • OEM Color-matched Door Guards
  • OEM Door Visors
  • JDM Red Emblems (from CorSport)
  • 3M VentureShield Paint Protection Kit/Clear bra (whole-car)
  • Car Pro Cquartz Finest silica paint protection
  • Yospeed License Plate Frame (Gunmetal, Civic)
  • 9thCivic.com Badge of Honor
Interior Modifications:
  • OEM Automatic Day/Night Mirror
  • OEM Trunk Lid Insulator
  • OEM Red Ambient Light Kit
  • OEM Cargo Hooks (two)
  • OEM Cargo Net
  • OEM All-season Floor Mats
  • OEM Rear Cup Holders
  • OEM Illuminated Door Sills/Side Steps
  • OEM Sliding Armrest
  • JDM Red Hazard Switch
  • Yospeed Battery Tie-down (Red, Si)
  • Compustar DroneMobile
DIY Threads:
sills_results_3.sized.jpg

sills_results_5.sized.jpg

hazardextras_6.sized.jpg

lights.jpeg

006_G_003.sized.jpg

armrest_erection-gif.8028

022_G_002.sized.jpg

041a.sized.jpg

019_G.sized.jpg

018a.sized.jpg

006a-jpg.2815

Last edited:
It looks great. You're an OEM whore. Are you planning on lowering it possibly with HFP suspension?

That's crazy! 2,500 miles in a year.. It's a waste. What's the point in owning her then. Are you keeping the miles low since you think down the road you can sell it for a pretty penny? :giggle:

He seems to be building a collector's item. Hence all OEM Honda parts. Lol. Jay Leno would buy his car.

Very nice!

That's crazy! 2,500 miles in a year.. It's a waste. What's the point in owning her then. Are you keeping the miles low since you think down the road you can sell it for a pretty penny? :giggle:

Not everyone owns a car to drive it every day. If I lived & worked in a major metropolitan area, but still wanted to have a car to drive every so often, it would probably not have many miles on it.

It's about time you started a build thread. Glad you have a DIY section :D Time for a road trip to the dragon! :vtec:

He seems to be building a collector's item. Hence all OEM Honda parts. Lol. Jay Leno would buy his car.
This.

Actually, I live in the city and barely ever need to drive it. My office is literally across the street and I walk to work most of the time. I fill up the tank maybe once every other month. And like every other toy I own, I baby the hell out of it and want it to stay mint as long as possible.
I didn't own a car for three and a half years until this one.

you recall how many miles you drove the 8th per year?

you recall how many miles you drove the 8th per year?
I drove the 2006 Si much more for sure. I had the car for two years and nine months, sold it with less than 19000 miles on it. So about 7125 miles per year.

Still rather low for over 2 1/2 years. The person who bought it probably feels like he/she is driving a new car.

Still rather low for over 2 1/2 years. The person who bought it probably feels like he/she is driving a new car.
I should hope so. I sold it below the average price and the car had an alarm, remote start, and GPS tracking. He got a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back