Dragon Spring Mini meet

yeah I hate that I couldn't make it :sad:

My rubbers (michelin PSS) are coming in tomorrow, getting them installed in April.

Keep in mind the last two years I was on oem tires, stock suspension with nothing more than an alignment and bigger rear swaybar. Now imagine when I actually put good tires on it and decide to mod the suspension (racecomp yellow springs, gtworx bilsteins) :ohnoes:
I knew the mod bug would bite.

I don't see anything that stands out on the clutch system. Sounds like the throw out bearing is having trouble, but I will see once the boys get home and I can bleed the system. I can also check how the slave cylinder is working.

Bled the system. Cmc and slave cylinder are working like they should. It is something in the clutch assembly. Thinking the bearing is gone or some other issue. Trying to decide if I want to tackle it myself.

Thanks. A few pics, but none were too good as I was behind slow people.

Last edited:
Bled the system. Cmc and slave cylinder are working like they should. It is something in the clutch assembly. Thinking the bearing is gone or some other issue. Trying to decide if I want to tackle it myself.

That sucks man. I wish this didn't happen, but I guess there will always be one car per trip that has some sort of problem. Hopefully you can get it fixed quick and easily

Rich,

After hearing a bit about your problem. I'm leaning on the diagnosis of a thrown clutch disc spring.
You say you can't get into any gear, correct? (Or it is very difficult to get into gear.)

Awesome! I smell a lawsuit!!!! :dogdance: :woot: :fistpump:

What do you say Mike ? Are you going to pursue it? :popcorn: I definitely think you should. If for no other reason, JUST to be the most annoying thorn in their side since the ATF destroyed their still. :rotfl:

greg porter - Thanks for that man.

I've already contacted Killboy to confirm the plate number. Afterwards, I'll be contacting the local PD to file a report :) ... Not too worried about suing, though it would be cool if the perpetraitor covered my deductible, but @ $250, its probably not worth pursuing. I mean, look at what he was driving! Logic tells me the dude's broke as a joke anyhow.

Rich,

After hearing a bit about your problem. I'm leaning on the diagnosis of a thrown clutch disc spring.
You say you can't get into any gear, correct? (Or it is very difficult to get into gear.)
It is hard to get into gear. Sometimes I can't push the clutch in all the way.

Back