DIY DIY - Honda 5 Pin Magic Switch!

AP generally seems to be pretty trustworthy in his answers. Wheels and suspension are semi-suspect with "flusher" tendencies.... I do however have to say his electrical stuff is pretty solid from what I can tell. I'd take his word for it. I don't think he'd BS you just for fun.

Also, I like his use of unicorns.

AP generally seems to be pretty trustworthy in his answers. Wheels and suspension are semi-suspect with "flusher" tendencies.... I do however have to say his electrical stuff is pretty solid from what I can tell. I'd take his word for it. I don't think he'd BS you just for fun.

Also, I like his use of unicorns.
hahaha flusher :D

Yeahhh unicorns... haha my bad lol

I don't really understand why you would ask a question if you are not going to believe the answer you get unless it is the answer you want. ? I have taken that switch completely apart to its individually pieces. There are no coil windings. AP and @323 have done the same. You can buy one if you like and see for yourself or you might consider that the answer you got is correct.

See, now thats what I was looking for. Agreement on disagreeing.

I'll still be looking into it ;)

The other 5 pin button in the car - the flasher button. Same construction. There is nothing on the piece of plastic switch itself.

Your switch:
IMG_0499_zps8704e598.jpg

The pins:
IMG_0496_zps087c63b5.jpg

sure looks a lot like a coil to me hahahaha!

Whatever he is obviously asking a question he doesn't actually wants the answer to. Just wants to be a :unicorn:

@Pauly99to17 and @AlienPrime you guys are awesome!! Ordered my switch and should be here Thursday! Thanks for all the work you two put into this!
Are you going to solder or going to junkyard for the green plug?
Actually, forget soldering. You should do what @ADExternal suggested: use little pins that slide over the pins.

I was gunna check out a pick your part that is a couple blocks from the dealership but if I come out empty handed I'll have to look into that. Soldering definitely isn't my strongest skill lol

I was gunna check out a pick your part that is a couple blocks from the dealership but if I come out empty handed I'll have to look into that. Soldering definitely isn't my strongest skill lol
I think I might have an extra green plug around somewhere. PM me if you don't have any luck finding one.

Back