What do you do at work? (pics)

Dedicated Crew Chief for the U.S. Air Force. Currently I work on this....
C-17 Globemaster
3182a20f5910ef1b474e6231265c91be.jpg

But my first 8 yrs I worked this...
A-10 Thunderbolt II
b5bd959e3e88a87ed63cc2ec2b62c4dd.jpg

Saw a really sweet calcified meningioma today..... everyone was freaking out thinking it was a huge bleed but the density was way too high for blood. I was able to casually announce that it was most likely a meningioma and they could temporarily calm down. Still a bad thing to have but not as immediately serious. Felt pretty badass.

http://www.sd-neurosurgeon.com/neurodiseases-meningiomas.php

The one I saw looked like this: The spot in the front left of the pic, which is actually the Right side of the brain.

11041838.jpg

After a lot of bumps in the road when it comes to studying for the CPA exam, I have finally taken FAR and passed it. I will be taking BEC in 3.5 weeks.

Congrats!!! FAR is one of the worst portions. I sit for mine this coming spring.....

Congrats!!! FAR is one of the worst portions. I sit for mine this coming spring.....
I blew through the MC and was very comfortable with how well I had done on them...and then came the sims. They were horrible to say the least.

My goal is to be done by October.

You got it man! That will be one hell of a celebration

Absolutely. I already have the experience and one of the accountants here will sign off for me. Then comes a new position and sizable (hopefully) raise by the end of the year.

Back