What do you do at work? (pics)

Installed 4 Symantec netbackup servers today in one of Walmarts data centers. 2 5320s with 2 storage shelves each and 2 5330s with 2 storage shelves each. 1 stack which consists of 1 5320 with 2 storage shelves and 1 5330 with 2 storage shelves, has 210 Terabytes of storage and 256 Gigabytes of RAM.

f13d1648cb0939fffeb441efc9b3cef1.jpg

I detail cars at a Nissan dealership as a summer job before I go to college this fall. I mainly just wash the new cars, clean windows, get the glue off. Sometimes prepare deliveries as well. Today I got to detail and drive the 13th 2013 370Z Nismo produced out of I think 253 it said. Kinda cool.

Attachments

• nismo.jpg
    nismo.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
School for mechanical engineering, half way to accociates degree. Working on getting salesperson license 4 real estate. Also help run the family business (wholesale produce warehouse)

Still working at the same job since last year doing IT work.:confused: I'm going back to school in September and decided to change my major to criminal justice. Once I'm done with school I'm applying for PA State Police Academy.:)

:pics: for clicks

glPSP_sho_blisterInfo_info.jpg

After a lot of bumps in the road when it comes to studying for the CPA exam, I have finally taken FAR and passed it. I will be taking BEC in 3.5 weeks.

Passed BEC. Two down. Two to go.

REG in 3.5 weeks. :confused:

Pretty much. I just wait for the one big light to blink, then push it.
There's something to be said about any job that pays well and is under little pressure........ Say from a person that thinks you should be doing better/quicker ......... Where you need to know the in's/out's of your job, I'm guessing there's no monster standing over you.......

That mental freedom is worth it's weight in gold......... Gives you a nice attitude for the non working time of your life.

I'm seeing that in myself as a retired peep, how much easier it is to have a relaxed attitude.... I've had jobs that micro managing companies have learned how to make going to work a mental downer to just show up......... And, have had jobs that I only had the public to contend with, And the end of the work day didn't feel like a weight off my shoulders......

Now, if I have a head scan, and I have screws in my knee couldn't they just stick my head in the machine? On several occasions they've chosen not to scan me because of the screw.... Just wondering?

Reactions: Nix
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some of the things I do

Top picture, everything sticking out of the ground I helped in putting in the ground and testing the concrete that went in it. And I helped on all the sub-surface work on the tank in the background.

Bottom pic is a wheelbarrow full of concrete ready for me to test and get samples for compression testing..

Back