323's Build

yea I saw that in the purchases thread, it's a good idea.
I suspect the leak is coming from the throttle body, it was difficult to tighten down with just the allen wrench I was using

Did you use a P2R gasket on the RBC side and the provided stock gasket on the TB side?

Did you use a P2R gasket on the RBC side and the provided stock gasket on the TB side?
I used the paper TB gasket in between the TB spacer and the RBC
I put the P2R gasket between the block and the RBC adapter

I used the paper TB gasket in between the TB spacer and the RBC
I put the P2R gasket between the block and the RBC adapter

Ahh...I got one that goes between the TB adapter and the RBC too.

Just dropped it off at the tuner tonight! They will fix the vacuum leak and then tune, and I'll have it back possibly tomorrow night, maybe Friday night. I can't wait!

Also received my Hasport rear engine mount in the mail, and I'll get getting something else special tomorrow.
Then I still have a piece to paint and put in my bay.
It's gonna be a busy time for my cold garage.

great figure man :rockwoot:/.... dyno sheet?
That's the thing...
He used a dyno dynamics (aka heartbreaker dyno) to actually do the tune, so I have the sheet from that showing 209, but then he took it to a nearby shop that has a dynojet, and I got 239 on that one, but no sheet.

Any reason? They come with ngk iridium plugs which are known as being top quality plugs

Edit - actually denso iridium
SXU22HCR11S

Reactions: 323
Any reason? They come with ngk iridium plugs which are known as being top quality plugs
My tuner recommended I change them since it's been on a dyno a few times. He doesn't sell spark plugs so I thought he was genuine. Buy I bet he doesn't know the quality of OEM ones

Edited my post above. You could message vit, but people tend to praise iridium plugs from denso and ngk. I don't see why being on the dyno is any reason to swap plugs unless you needed colder plugs for forced induction.

Edited my post above. You could message vit, but people tend to praise iridium plugs from denso and ngk. I don't see why being on the dyno is any reason to swap plugs unless you needed colder plugs for forced induction.
I'm sure you're right... maybe he just wants me to buy more parts so I pay for another tune

Things left to do this year:

motor mount
lube camber arms
rear sway bar endlinks
ss clutch line
cdv delete

I want to get most of this done before it gets really cold, so i'll have to do it soon.
i need more days on my weekends...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Back