Full-Race 2012 Civic Turbo

they had pricing listed at like $49XX initially.

initial pricing posted was like 500 under the 8th kit.
And they still are waiting on a tune for the ECU. I got my money saved. Just waiting on a email.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I don't see them releasing this kit till after the BW EFR supply comes in

Would be a bummer if your order it and get everything in the kit. But the Turbo is on back order :p

Hello all! As of last monday when a very nice lady decided to purchase my 1998 Civic while my wife tried to make a left turn at a red light, I've been looking at getting a 2012 Civic Si.

First questions since finding this forum and thread - Will any versions of this kit be street legal? I'm not looking for necessarily CARB certification, just not deleting the cat, setting off the check engine light, etc.

Will the clutch hold 300 hp?

Hello all! As of last monday when a very nice lady decided to purchase my 1998 Civic while my wife tried to make a left turn at a red light, I've been looking at getting a 2012 Civic Si.

First questions since finding this forum and thread - Will any versions of this kit be street legal? I'm not looking for necessarily CARB certification, just not deleting the cat, setting off the check engine light, etc.

Will the clutch hold 300 hp?

I think they said they will first produce the downpipe with the cat. I would think the clutch would hold 300 HP as a daily driver .I know I will replace mine to like a stage 2-3 .because I just drive mine Saturday and Sunday. Maybe Geoff will be on the forums today and give some input.

What are you saying/suggesting then?

I'm saying all this car requires is an elbow that deletes the cat. Which will require WAY LESS R&D &man hours to build than any header that we'really used to seeing on b series and other non integrated exhaust engines. So it should be ways cheaper than the kits we used to purchase.

I called a couple weeks ago and full race guy told me the kit SHOULD be available this august sometime. Not a definite thing though.

I think they said they will first produce the downpipe with the cat. I would think the clutch would hold 300 HP as a daily driver .I know I will replace mine to like a stage 2-3 .because I just drive mine Saturday and Sunday. Maybe Geoff will be on the forums today and give some input.

My clutch doesn't seem to like the power the car makes stock. I see a clutch upgrade as being mandatory.. do it once, do it right.

Honestly. If you're going to dump 5k+ into a mod. Why not splurge the extra 450 for a clutch?
Don't nickel and dime forced induction. You'll waste more time and money than just doing it right the first time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

improved braking is another thing to think about

I sent a message to a sales rep at AndysAutoSport asking when will they have parts (cosmetic, performance, etc) available for sale for the 9th gen civic and I was told they do not know specifically when because the aftermarket suppliers usually take a while catching up to what is available in the automotive industry and suggested I check back once a month to see when they might have parts available for the 9th gen civic. I will keep everyone updated when I find out any further information.

Back