Functional FB

Did you know it's auto??lol

Not sure if I asked you this before but we're you able to use fender liners with the carbon fenders? I'm thinking of getting a set but wanted to make sure liners fit proper.

Did you know it's auto??lol

Not sure if I asked you this before but we're you able to use fender liners with the carbon fenders? I'm thinking of getting a set but wanted to make sure liners fit proper.
See I bought an automatic so it would deter me from modifying it.

Also I dont have the carbon fenders but I do like how they look!

Went ahead and did a back seat delete. I wish there were more how to videos for accessing the top bolts for the rear seat belts, cause at first I was just gonna leave them on. Went back out and finished the job 2 hours later and everything is out. Im still leaving the plastic in because I still want to enjoy and protect the rear speakers.

52606056879_cd7c79fc64_c.jpg
52606220150_d8290ae2b1_c.jpg
52606220430_36bafbb9b3_c.jpg
52605297607_b83a5b0261_c.jpg

See I bought an automatic so it would deter me from modifying it.

nervous-laughter-laugh.gif

So last night I went to dinner with my Miata friends and my buddy added me to a group chat with a local restaurant owner. He was looking for a form of advertisement and I offered my car in exchange for $1000 to run a pair of magnets on each side of the car during driving events which I have signed up for 5 events this year. He shot down the $1000 but agreed to a different amount. So it looks like a will be ordering the Autopower roll bar at the end of the month. Its weird, its like removing the rear seats made sense :hmmm?:

So last night I went to dinner with my Miata friends and my buddy added me to a group chat with a local restaurant owner. He was looking for a form of advertisement and I offered my car in exchange for $1000 to run a pair of magnets on each side of the car during driving events which I have signed up for 5 events this year. He shot down the $1000 but agreed to a different amount. So it looks like a will be ordering the Autopower roll bar at the end of the month. Its weird, its like removing the rear seats made sense :hmmm?:
Don't leave us hangin'.....what was the counter offer?

I didnt mean to leave you hanging but I cant really discuss the amount but its enough for me to purchase the Autopower roll bar.

Also yesterday I picked up some RL calipers and will be over time working on them, buying the rebuild kit, and figuring out what color to do them in.
The colors right now are a hi-vis yellow, High Gloss silver, maybe bronze or this color from Prismatic Powders called Alexandrite. Its kinda a bronze/gunmetal color that flops to a blueish teal color...it looks kinda neat.

https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PPB-10911/alexandrite

id be doing something darker like the silver or bronze only because its just going to get dirty quick from tracking it.

can you share info on installing these calipers on the car? does it require an adapter? what rotors do you use? approx how much did they cost you? kind of interested in getting a set.

Driving the race car down to Daytona for the Rolex 24 hour race this weekend because the alternator took a dump on the accord

Back