Functional FB

So unfortunately there are no track days for me for the rest of the year. Gotta figure out where I moving to when my lease ends in November but Im still ordering parts for the car. I put in an order for a front splitter by Epsilon (formerly BM Spec) and hopefully will be working with them on a new wing made for the 9th gens. I like the APR wing but the Epsilon ones offer far more fine tuning. Im also looking at the Hybrid Racing short shifter to go with my HR shift knob. Some say the Acuity is better but I like the notchyness of the HR a little better.

So I managed to get the splitter mounted to the bumper Friday night. Took about 6 hours after trying to drill out one of the alan bolts that had been rounded out (the one that hold the bumper/grill into the radiator support), I was not able to get it out and unfortunately had to break the plastic around the bolt to get the bumper off. It suck but I am still able to turn the bolt and remove it, replace it and then replace the grill plastic piece. Aside from all of that its on and so far it has seen speed upwards of 90 mph and hasnt been ripped off. It did however add a lot more weight to the bumper and keeps slipping out of the bumper clips so I am gonna order some splitter rods or maybe makeshift some sort of cable support system to keep this from happening.

52321353355_ffe7fabaea_c.jpg
52316094184_50e39613ce_c.jpg
52318218265_cb986d38e8_c.jpg

The Hybrid Racing short shifter also showed up on Friday and hopefully I can get it installed sometime this week before heading up to the Dragon this Saturday

As always the Dragon was a blast only this time it was raining. It was definitely a new experience for me and I was thoroughly impressed with these new Continental's. Unfortunately, I caught a speeding ticket towards the bottom half of the road...64 in a 30. Hoping to get this taken care of for a little money as possible.

Unfortunately, I caught a speeding ticket towards the bottom half of the road...64 in a 30. Hoping to get this taken care of for a little money as possible.
Yikes! :eek: They didn't lock you up on the spot for double the speed limit?

Well that stinks. Did they mandate you attend court?

I feel like that happened to nix when he had a similar thing happen at the dragon

Yikes! :eek: They didn't lock you up on the spot for double the speed limit?
If it was in NC I couldve been taken on the spot but since it was in TN I guess theyre more lenient??? The trooper was actually pretty cool about the whole thing and only got me for speeding. I cant imagine if he got me for both speeding and reckless. So far the quotes Ive been given are damn near $700 with all involving a 4 hour online traffic class and no points or insurance increase.

Back