Functional FB

How were you able to get your hands on these? I was on their website and the fronts are sold out with no word on if they will be able to make more :(

Threw the new wheels on. The 3mm spacers I got did nothing so my buddy gave me his 5mm and it left about a finger gap of space between the wheel and coilover. They still rub slightly, especially on hard dips so Im probably gonna raise the front .5" and add a second camber bolt on both sides to get more camber adjustment. Im at around negative 2.3 and need to be around negative 3.5. I also need to order extended studs for the front only.

There were a few events going on yesterday and then afterwards I got up with my friend Alex to get some pics of his EG Hatch.

Super interesting to see someone made their own custom pcb to defeat it.

Alrighty, so the 5mm spacer arent working so its back to the drawing board. I need to run -3.5 degrees of camber to get the most out of my car up front and right now the wheels are gonna rub the springs. A lot of the track guys are saying 17x9 +12 - 25 is the ideal offset to pull this off so Im gonna order a 15mm bolt on spacer to push my offset to 25mm and maybe raise the front .5". Its crazy just how much of a change a few mm in tire construction does to your whole setup.

wish i had tpms. canada didnt get that for some reason. but we get seat warmers.

...and electronic climate control. :(
yes, auto climate control. heated seats dont get used since i dont drive it in the winter and the hvac is only on in the spring and fall when its colder out. summer the windows are always down no matter how hot it gets.

Are the seat warmers pretty good? I know the ones I had in my forester were awesome. Id turn them on without my passengers knowing and they would be like "stop turning those on!" lololol

yeah, they get hot. same with my 10th gen civic. highest setting in my 10th gen is way too hot, im not sure who uses it.

Back