Godspeed Camber Arm Owners - Beware

What's interesting with the GSP arm is that the sleeve is long enough to make a gap-less fit.

Guys, adding washers really helps. It was 45 degrees this morning and I did not feel any looseness or any noise from the arms. If some of you have Skunk2 Arms on your 9thgens, you might as well do the same thing.

Arms ordered, and spoke with Chris, gave him the news about the gap and additional washers needed. He told me they would look into it, and hopefully be able to solve the issue. He thanked me for the heads up, and gave me a bomb deal on my arms. Am SOOOOO looking forward to the end of the week!! haha

Arms ordered, and spoke with Chris, gave him the news about the gap and additional washers needed. He told me they would look into it, and hopefully be able to solve the issue. He thanked me for the heads up, and gave me a bomb deal on my arms. Am SOOOOO looking forward to the end of the week!! haha
Good stuff. Did you link this thread? :D

I did not link the thread, but I told him the thread title. He said he was already on the site, and that he would check it out for further info about whats going on. I am not sure if they might add to the thread or not with their solution. Hopefully they do. But the service I got on the phone with him was very cool.

Nevermind. It's not sold as a pair...

SPCs are still better arms though! Lol. It would be great for the half-Hellaflushers.

The only I could find is 2.8mm thick ... anything thinner than that? where can I find it

Sorry for the late reply. 2.8mm might be too thick. It wouldn't hurt to try since it will cost like $.20 for the pair.

I rotated the tires today and checked on the arms. I didn't remove them bc I was feeling lazy. After a few weeks, the washers are still keeping the bushings sit very snug. No more clunking noise!

Back