Godspeed Camber Arm Owners - Beware

Spc all day. Over a year on the car and no issues. No bushing gaps, rattles, squeaks etc.
ynupe5e5.jpg

Ordered Godspeed camber arms brand new and they came out of the box cracked. Nothing huge, and I didn't even notice it at first but still wasn't about to throw it on my car.
I filed a return claim and am currently waiting on a refund.

I'll post pictures when I get the chance but definitely stay away from Godspeed.

Comparing Godspeed to SPC, the SPC is a far more superior control arm because of the design and the way it is made. It is literally 1-1/2" thick and is made of forged aluminum which makes a denser structure which gives it a higher yield strength. Godspeed's billet aluminum material body will never be as strong as a forged aluminum material. It is pretty crazy how yours have cracks when they are even brand new. I'm in to see what the cracks look like. They better not pull the "These must have been damaged through shipping" excuse. There's no possible way for shipping to break those suspension parts.

Yeah, I'd like to see these cracks. I've had godspeed arms on ny car for well over a year now. Daily drive the car 100 miles a day. While they squeak when the temp drops below 30, no other issues.

same here
had them on my car for 9 months no issue
minor squeaking before lubing them up
apart from that no issues

Back