8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

Cockpit view
zasy3e8u.jpg

Excuse the dirtyness. Lol needs a deep clean.

So I got some stuff in the mail from hybrid racing
se4uhabu.jpg
and also got my filter. Its alot bigger.
ezu5usuq.jpg
3y8yzyny.jpg

Now just waiting on clips, fender liner, velocity stack.

Crown Royal bag! LOLOLOLOL!
Yup. Yup. Do you like?

Ive been looking at the new intake and velocity stack side by side to original. Not sure what to think but bigger filter more airflow? But I think it looks good either way and with my old intake tube im going to make into a sri on to the pics.
mavy9ynu.jpg
se8umazy.jpg
u5a4ujun.jpg
y2ubezez.jpg
hajuzy7e.jpg

Any input?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So got the clips now.
gehurepe.jpg
So have it all I will install today. And be making a short ram intake Out of my old intake tube today or tomorrow.

I like that intake setup. I think it's a good combo of CAI/SRI with better placement. You already running a battery relocate kit im guessing? Also your brothers car looks awesome. Can we get some more pics of that one?

I like that intake setup. I think it's a good combo of CAI/SRI with better placement. You already running a battery relocate kit im guessing? Also your brothers car looks awesome. Can we get some more pics of that one?

Yea its all hybrid racing stuff. I had a extra intake tube. And ill make sure and get some pics of the 59 today. And ill post um up for ya my man. I love that car and feel so special when I get to drive it.

Good stuff man! I actually started looking at the ground and grass and wondering how you guys weather has been. Good enough to get the bel air out and get a drive in? It's still only in the 40s here and possibly snow tomorrow. But they are saying 60-70 by the weekend. I'd like to get a wash in plus my new DRLs.

Good stuff man! I actually started looking at the ground and grass and wondering how you guys weather has been. Good enough to get the bel air out and get a drive in? It's still only in the 40s here and possibly snow tomorrow. But they are saying 60-70 by the weekend. I'd like to get a wash in plus my new DRLs.
Its been nice past couple of days. I want to retofit so bad all three lights on my headlights to be unique.

Once cams are in, my attention will be given to my truck. I plan on bagging it, new wheels, primer, finish the front end, and a little engine work for now. Just one pic for now.
a3uqypen.jpg

Reactions: Nix
What truck did you get? I can't tell just from the pic. I don't know trucks that well. Looks like its already lowered as well?

What truck did you get? I can't tell just from the pic. I don't know trucks that well. Looks like its already lowered as well?

Well ive had the truck. But its a 1972 Chevrolet c10 longbed. It was my dads, he passed away in 2006 from cancer and ive just been waiting to start on it. I just feel its time. When my brother was driving he getto lowered it either heated springs or cut them either way it need new suspension and I want it bagged but functional so so it wont be low as hell.

Sorry to hear that. Cancer sucks.

Cool project though. I know I've seen a few of those on various car shows on TV now that you mention the name. Seems like a pretty popular platform. A quick google search and bam, tons of bagged ones pop up.

0712cct_01_z%2B1984_chevy_c10_longbed%2B.jpg

O yea. Mine will be different then most. Lots of the old truck guys slam them big wheels ill have 20's max and it will be just a hair lower then it is now. But ride a hell of a lot better. But ill kinda keep my threads on the different fourms im on. On the progress but when I get approved for 67-72chevytrucks.com the real build will be on there. Final product should be a big turbo ls3, and 4l60e short bed conversion and candy yellow with white top. Cant wait. It will have more money in the engine then the house that im living in right now cost.

Back