Hondata Releases 2012 Honda Civic Si ECU Reflash!!

P5byG.jpg

can anyone post a photo of an ECU of 12 Si,pls.. thanks!

From Webby's description it's between the air cleaner and the fusebox. Here's my 13 year old's attempt to picture it, directly to the right of the air cleaner and brake fluid:
(is this right, webster?)

Attachments

• IMG_6437.JPG
    IMG_6437.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
I installed it a week ago and so far so good. Rev hang is gone and my wife really likes that. Interstate mileage is the same but city went from 30.0 to 30.4. She says it feels stronger and the exhaust note has changed. As long as she is happy with it that is all that matters. This is her daily driver, she had an 07 black and 09 sunburst orange before this one and there is no way she will get anything else. She doesn't mind using the go pedal and when she drives my supercharged SRT8 Magnum I fear for the car. Bill

Haha glad it's working out well for you guys

when they release the flashpro will you be able to custom set everything down to the redline rpm and the speed limiter and of coarse air fuel ect. Like say i wanted a 7200 redline.

when they release the flashpro will you be able to custom set everything down to the redline rpm and the speed limiter and of coarse air fuel ect. Like say i wanted a 7200 redline.

You already have a 7200 rpm rev limiter lol.

ideal rpm would probably be 7600 rpms.

Dunno if it has been said already. But imagine if they had wide band gauge / sensor gauges intergraded with imid! That would be dope.

That would be so sick, I don't want to install gauges on my car. I might use the bluetooth obdII adaptor and route engine paramaters to my phone via torque

I agree. I hope someone realeases a program that can display your stats via the iMid screen. It would be nice to have something like a/f mix, boost level (when I turbo the car) and what not.

i dont get a word you guys are saying about the flash pro :confuzzled:
I wonder if once we get our flash pro we can just send a it to a member on this forum and have them do everything pay them and they send it back:cucumber::domokundance:

Back