How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

kbb dealer trade in value on a 2003 auto crv with the miles you listed -
Excellent $5,502
Very Good $5,352
Good $4,927
Fair $3,977

private party selling - (selling the crv yourself)
Excellent $8,022
Very Good $7,647
Good $7,372
Fair $6,322

I can tell you straight up, you will not get "excellent" trade in value regardless of it's condition. I did not input any options on the car. If the crv is a manual trans, then you'll need to go to kbb and see how much the value changes.
don't really have the head for selling on my own just wanted basic idea if this package was a "fair" one

well if the car is in "good" condition, - kbb is saying the car should be worth $4927.
another option - go check out http://www.truecar.com/ and put in your info. Dealerships in the area can give you a quote for the car you're after, and then you could have them also appraise your crv if you'd like them to buy it.

I bought my car from Nardy Honda over at suffolk county, they by far give you the best deal in suffolk. I would try to sell that CR-V on craigslist for a bit more money, I'm sure you can easily sell it for 5 grand yourself. Then I would try and negotiate the best price for the honda civic. An EX in suffolk county i'd say will probably be around 19k

put my crv on craigs list for $4500 stating 184000 hard highway miles and a/c not working last three weeks, got 17 responses waiting on someone now to buy at 4500 will follow up

sorry it took so long folks..........here is the final update. sold '03 honda crv-ex with 184,000 for $4300.00 saturday to the first guy to show. took that and added $200 more to buy my blue honda civic-ex 4 door for the following $4500 + $60 + (60) payments of $270.53 per month with 1st month to be paid by honda. I feel that this was a fair deal..not great..but fair. my only regret was I did not upgade to the EXL for the heated seats to help out the lower back. Let me know what you guys think.

also would like to know how to hard wire radar detector to the interior fuse panel. there is no access to a male to female or vice a versa on the panel itself and trying a kit to build a circuit doen't seem to work since the fuses are smaller than those of the CRV. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2012 civic si 22,995 msrp. Otd 24,659 w/ upgrades and fees nothing down 3.9 84 months

sorry it took so long folks..........here is the final update. sold '03 honda crv-ex with 184,000 for $4300.00 saturday to the first guy to show.
nice work on selling the cr-v yourself. Looking at your payments is somewhat misleading, as I don't know what your interest rate was, your sales tax rate, etc etc. Those things will all change by region/state. Can you just list your negotiated price on the civic prior to sales tax?

regardless, congrats on your purchase

nice work on selling the cr-v yourself. Looking at your payments is somewhat misleading, as I don't know what your interest rate was, your sales tax rate, etc etc. Those things will all change by region/state. Can you just list your negotiated price on the civic prior to sales tax?

regardless, congrats on your purchase
pulled the contract. i was off on the monthly...............purchase price $18,402 + $1,587 tax , - $4,560 total down payment at signing = amount financed $15586.67 @ 1.9% = (60) * $272.51 = $16,350.60 total amount of loan.............$4,560 + $16350.60 = 20,910.60..........again i'm thinking this was a "fair" purchase, NOT great, but fair........any opinions????????????????

ah, i think u paid a little too much for an EX, you didn't go to Nardy Honda in Smithtown did you?
yeah, went to nardy after dealing with huntington honda , levittown honda, baron honda, and the worst atlantic honda.........like I said I hoping this was a "fair" purchase..........its NOT great, but I'm hoping fair......

The purchase price 18,402 is a pretty good deal for EX in Long Island, remember that we live in NY and usually don't get as good deals as ppl living elsewhere in the country. I personally haven't heard of anyone getting an EX for less than 18k as the purchase price, so I think you got a decent deal!

edmunds said locals were paying $19,950 for that car without tax, and you got it for 18,4xx. You got a good price :thumbsup:

edmunds said locals were paying $19,950 for that car without tax, and you got it for 18,4xx. You got a good price :thumbsup:
thanks more than you know....................i'm sure others are doing better...........please don't tell me........i want to continue thinking i had a fair purchase through Nardy Honda.....ps....i probably have to re-read the booklet..but what type of images can be loaded to the wallpaper.......my civic is running for about a minute or so. It doesn't load the image can't remember what the message says but I'm assuming that jpegs aren't the correct format.....using a scan disk thumb drive trying to load j-pegs any thoughts from you guys would be great...thanks again, stephan......

The purchase price 18,402 is a pretty good deal for EX in Long Island, remember that we live in NY and usually don't get as good deals as ppl living elsewhere in the country. I personally haven't heard of anyone getting an EX for less than 18k as the purchase price, so I think you got a decent deal!

Thanks man makes me feel that I did .......ok...........yeah i know everybody has to earn a living, just didn't want to feel taken.....have pity on me.....dealing with car dealers is never a pleasant experience.....thanks again, stephan.

Hi,guys, im new here. how is everything going? i live in edmonton,alberta, trying to buy the 2012 civic lx auto, dealer asked for 20000+antitheft 399+air and tire tax 120+6.99 amvic fee+5
%tax=21550 something. gonna put down 8000 for 1.99% 84mo. didnt haggle on the price yet, gonna to. how much lower can i go again? how about 20550 in total?thank you

Back