Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm down for that too, esp after hearing the Si will only come in a sedan. :( Any word on what's under the Integra hood?

Nothing from what I've read so far, but people are speculating that it will replace the ILX, which I guess will make it a sedan and a coupe like the Integras of the 90's

Maybe the 1.5t or 2.0t?

My cat came in from outside last night limping it's back leg in pain. Still doing it today. Can't wait to find out how much this will cost.

Acura TLX Type S cross-shop an S4, RS3, or AMD C43, BMW 340…

All in that range and mid-50s, 350-400 hp.

Debating on going that route for my Civic replacement.

Acura TLX Type S cross-shop an S4, RS3, or AMD C43, BMW 340…

All in that range and mid-50s, 350-400 hp.

Debating on going that route for my Civic replacement.
Yeah all WAY too expensive for me... I like all of the cars on your list but don't like them enough to drop mid-50's on them.

Wonder if the AMD C43 comes with upgraded graphics ;) :giggle:

Yeah. That’s the next gen car designation. You know, chunky 43…. AMG…

Yeah. That’s the next gen car designation. You know, chunky 43…. AMG…

I'll NEVER buy a Mercedes vehicle... My buddy works for Mercedes down the port of Baltimore and they always working on the new vehicles that arrive. It's crazy the pictures he sends the group.. smh

I just steer well clear of German cars in general. The wife had a Tiguan before and we had nothing but issues with that stupid car

I had nothing but trouble with this Civic for a few years. Then it decided to be okay but I’ve driven it less the last 4.5 years than it’s first 5.

Nothing from what I've read so far, but people are speculating that it will replace the ILX, which I guess will make it a sedan and a coupe like the Integras of the 90's

Maybe the 1.5t or 2.0t?
Hoping they do something special... those 1.5t's are starting to irritate me.

I had nothing but trouble with this Civic for a few years. Then it decided to be okay but I’ve driven it less the last 4.5 years than it’s first 5.
What's been the problem?

I just steer well clear of German cars in general. The wife had a Tiguan before and we had nothing but issues with that stupid car
Saw a low mileage M3 on CarsandBids a few weeks back, seller kept impeccable service records. That's great, but it highlighted over $10,000 in repairs and maintenance over the last 5 years. Like damn. You gotta really love a car to tolerate that kind of abuse.

Reactions: Dad
What's been the problem?
I had a shock blow out at 30k miles, I had leaking valve cover gasket replaced, I had battery and electrical charging issues, and VTEC solenoid that remains an issue. The valve lash was adjusted at 55k miles.

forgot about the noisy, slippy clutch that was replaced back in 2014. The cracking and flaking paint that was done in 2014. Those events helped drive me to buy my Tacoma.

Last edited:
Yeah all WAY too expensive for me... I like all of the cars on your list but don't like them enough to drop mid-50's on them.

Wonder if the AMD C43 comes with upgraded graphics ;) :giggle:
If you live with 250hp, the standard TLX might be a deal at $37,000+.

Back