Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I have limited experience with heavy duty stuff like that and it is, in fact, no fun
Never done rear brakes on one before. Had no idea you had to remove the axles and hub to replace the rotors. Then the e brake shoes fell apart so the cost just kept going higher for the customer as I went.

Never done rear brakes on one before. Had no idea you had to remove the axles and hub to replace the rotors. Then the e brake shoes fell apart so the cost just kept going higher for the customer as I went.

Those are the best!

We have a Lexus here that rear ended someone, real light hit just some small repairs to the bumper

However, the customer went on to say that her brakes were damaged in the wreck.. what she was claiming was that her brake pads had gone completely down to bare metal in the accident..

She's convinced she'll be able to coax her insurance in to replacing her brakes at all four wheels

here's the car in quesion.. you can see the paint transfer on the passenger side.. that was all the damage

1642187461557.png

1642187486403.png

Those are the best!

We have a Lexus here that rear ended someone, real light hit just some small repairs to the bumper

However, the customer went on to say that her brakes were damaged in the wreck.. what she was claiming was that her brake pads had gone completely down to bare metal in the accident..

She's convinced she'll be able to coax her insurance in to replacing her brakes at all four wheels

here's the car in quesion.. you can see the paint transfer on the passenger side.. that was all the damage

View attachment 64202

View attachment 64203
come on.

@FooBird how ya feeling?

Morning Everyone :wave:
I’m good overall. Feels like I have an ear infection now in my right ear, filled with fluid and it hurts. The lady still has a bunch of congestion, maybe has a sinus infection or lingering symptoms.

Decided to stay home today. Daughter is sick and annoying. Wife is out running errands. I’m looking at Pickups again. Sucks not having a heated garage.
Do you happen to have a gas line anywhere near or close to the garage?

Hopefully picking one of these up tomorrow 3rd party new in box. Curious as to how well 250ftlbs does taking lug nuts off. My 3/8 ratchet was lost months ago. Supposed to have mailed me a new one but haven't recieved it yet. The future is cordless.
615-RuFHJrL._AC_SX679_.jpg

No. I’ve ran propane heaters before but it’s so sketchy.
ever tried radiant electric?
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Heaters-Ceiling-Rotation-Settings/dp/B09BQMKSLD/

I've never tried anything like that above, but I have used the radiant gas units for garages, and they're pretty amazing. You can run them to a thermostat, and they can put off some impressive heat.
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Heatstar-Enerco-F125444-Overhead-MH25NG/dp/B0033JMWAQ/

Hopefully picking one of these up tomorrow 3rd party new in box. Curious as to how well 250ftlbs does taking lug nuts off. My 3/8 ratchet was lost months ago. Supposed to have mailed me a new one but haven't recieved it yet. The future is cordless.
View attachment 64205
Gen 3 M18? I wanna ditch my DeWalt for one of these. Can never find them in stores though.

ever tried radiant electric?
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Heaters-Ceiling-Rotation-Settings/dp/B09BQMKSLD/

I've never tried anything like that above, but I have used the radiant gas units for garages, and they're pretty amazing. You can run them to a thermostat, and they can put off some impressive heat.
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Heatstar-Enerco-F125444-Overhead-MH25NG/dp/B0033JMWAQ/

That first one looks promising. Need to make sure my wiring is up to par. Grandfather built our house when they came over and there were a lot of corners cut. I actually fix those gas heaters from time to time.

it looks like it's only 5k btu, but once you got the space warmed up it may be a nice unit

I’m good overall. Feels like I have an ear infection now in my right ear, filled with fluid and it hurts. The lady still has a bunch of congestion, maybe has a sinus infection or lingering symptoms.

Glad you both are doing better. Did you get an meds?

Back