Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Soccer practice on a friday? Absurd!

Better get those oranges peeled for tomorrows game though, mom

Just because it’s a suv instead of your sedan? It’s not like it’s a mini van
around here the suv is definitely the new minivan, the minivan is almost gone
Soccer practice on a friday? Absurd!

Better get those oranges peeled for tomorrows game though, mom

psh no orange slices here... we do brisket!

IMG_6517.jpg

Good morning sir! Hows the vacation

Going well! Weather isn't what we thought it was going to be. But we are making the most of it. Meeting up with wife's friend and her family tonight for dinner at their house (close by).

Doing the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum now then going to a winery for a tasting. Wife's happy. :)

Had breakfast in town earlier.

PXL_20220513_142726740.jpgPXL_20220513_140305918.jpgPXL_20220513_140319366.jpg
Turns out the knocking sound my car started making a few weeks ago was bad, im one of the lucky handful of TLX owners developing rod knock. Fortunately im still just barely under warranty, so thanks to supply chain issues, ill be rocking a RDX base loaner car for at least 3 weeks

View attachment 64722
Damn! That sucks but glad it's under warranty.

around here the suv is definitely the new minivan, the minivan is almost gone

psh no orange slices here... we do brisket!

View attachment 64723

Ooohhhhhhhh very nice! What kind of wood do you use?

Going well! Weather isn't what we thought it was going to be. But we are making the most of it. Meeting up with wife's friend and her family tonight for dinner at their house (close by).

Doing the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum now then going to a winery for a tasting. Wife's happy. :)

Had breakfast in town earlier.

View attachment 64724View attachment 64725View attachment 64726

Damn! That sucks but glad it's under warranty.

Those potatoes look incredible

@bootyluvr the food looks great, but whos crayons are on the table there?

Sharp eye! :rotfl:

How long do you cook it for?

I think I'm going to BBQ for memorial day with my FIL, probably just going to do ribs so that way we are not out there for 14hrs

Just because it’s a suv instead of your sedan? It’s not like it’s a mini van
SUV is the new minivan.....hell, eventually it will only be SUVs and pickups for sale.

But now @ethlar has all that cargo room for all the meat shopping he does.

@ethlar .....what work are they going to do on the TLX? Maybe time to shop around for that TLX Type S :badger:

Reactions: Dad
How long do you cook it for?

I think I'm going to BBQ for memorial day with my FIL, probably just going to do ribs so that way we are not out there for 14hrs
this one was on for about 18 hours, and has been resting in a cooler since 1p so i can have it for dinner and feed my brother and neighbors
Probably so you can write/drawn on the paper table cloth. Looks like brown paper table cloth.
dont you bring logic into this!
SUV is the new minivan.....hell, eventually it will only be SUVs and pickups for sale.

But now @ethlar has all that cargo room for all the meat shopping he does.
more like home improvement projects, already ran to home depot and came home with a door
@ethlar .....what work are they going to do on the TLX? Maybe time to shop around for that TLX Type S :badger:
theyre ordering a new shortblock, the plan is to reuse the heads. Side benefit is i get a new timing belt and water pump which were coming up on a possible age out soon anyway.

Definitely time to look at them, but im leaning more towards an Apex Blue A-Spec. The @bootyluvr voice in my head says its more practical and financially responsible

Spent the night at the Drag Strip watching the Boostin Performance Crew try and hit a 6sec Pass in the Red Demon V2. I believe they hit a 7.04 at TX2K and a 7.01 last night. Was wild seeing that thing launch.

Spent the night at the Drag Strip watching the Boostin Performance Crew try and hit a 6sec Pass in the Red Demon V2. I believe they hit a 7.04 at TX2K and a 7.01 last night. Was wild seeing that thing launch.
Should have saved the videos and posted here...

Definitely time to look at them, but im leaning more towards an Apex Blue A-Spec. The @bootyluvr voice in my head says its more practical and financially responsible

Screw that! For all that time you spent in school and moving all over the place for work. Time to treat yo self!

Back