Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Quiet day.

FYI - I will definitely be quiet on Friday and probably most of next week. Don't be alarmed if the 'ol boomer isn't active @Nomar06 :rotfl:

friends-phoebe.gif

WHAT IS ALL THIS?!

I HATE OPTIPLEX
I HATE THEIR SHAPE
I HATE THEIR MATTE FINISH
I HATE THEIR STUPID DELL LOGO
AND THE STUPID BEEPING
AND THE BLUESCREENS
AND THEY NEVER WORK RIGHT
STOP BRINGING THEM TO ME
STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THEM
NO I DON'T KNOW WHY BITLOCKER KEEPS TRIGGERING
NO I CAN'T GET YOUR PASSWORD FOR "THE GOOGLE" BACK
NO I DON'T KNOW WHEN DELL WILL SHIP YOUR DING DANG DEVICES
JUST STOPPIT
STOP
BUYING THEM
WHY WOULD YOU WANT AN OPTIPLEX ?!
I HATE OPTIPLEX
A friend works for Dell here in Roseville, CA. Hates Dell products. In a meeting noticed he had a Dell laptop. "Uh, what's THAT!?" I asked. "Uh, yeah... it's called free".

I’m starting to look into replacing the Si. With decisions on next year. I want a sports sedan, still something to thrash when I want to but have more doors than the coupes. AWD a plus.
what's on your short list?

what's on your short list?

Well. WRX is off the list with the 2022 and dumping of the STi.

Now previous gen Type R and RS3. Really digging the size, styling and output of the Audi. May look at the TLX Type S, and the IS. Trying to evaluate others too. Out of the box over 300 hp and a little more luxurious than the Si. Prefer upwards of 400 hp.

Well. WRX is off the list with the 2022 and dumping of the STi.

Now previous gen Type R and RS3. Really digging the size, styling and output of the Audi. May look at the TLX Type S, and the IS. Trying to evaluate others too. Out of the box over 300 hp and a little more luxurious than the Si. Prefer upwards of 400 hp.
Want me to go test drive this for you?

CPO with 13k miles. $52,000

FE22ADF3-AAC4-4BFD-A831-B40D4627B1AB.jpeg

Back