Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

250777kms.
It's got a hole in the rocker. Damage to front and rear fenders on the passenger side. Trunk opens with a rope tied to the emergency release. Engine light is on for the oil pressure sensor ( just needs a new sensor ). Oil leak.

But all the brakes are newer. Tires are almost new. Suspension is all right. All the important stuff works good. Ac blows cold.

Yeah I'm too bougie to drive that.

letterkenny-to-be-fair.gif

To be fair I was making it a joke about Ac working in a winter car but it certainly does help a lot to defrost/fog a windshield
So defensive.

What y’all doing this weekend? I’m giving the Civic some loves with new oil, some greased bushings, a vacuum and bath.

So defensive.

What y’all doing this weekend? I’m giving the Civic some loves with new oil, some greased bushings, a vacuum and bath.
Lol wut?

Still waiting fory ultimate racing exhaust. Apparently parts supply is still bad so it's been delayed for a couple weeks.

Today: Went to Aldi this morning. Cleaned the bathroom/helped wife clean other parts of the house. Ate lunch. Mowed/trimmed the yard.

Going to pick up 1/2 bushel of crabs and 8 ears of corn (special they had) at 4pm. Wife's two friends are coming over to the house. It's beautiful weather today!

Once I'm done eating my share of the crabs I'll probably go inside (we are eating crabs out in the back yard) and play some Call of Duty while the wife and her friends chat.

Tomorrow: Wife's friends daughters 5th Birthday Party... Free food but tons of kids... :Shrug:
Hopefully I'll be able to watch some of the Ravens game...

HBU Foo (and others)?

have you ever had a weekend where there wasn't a birthday party for a kid?
Oh yeah all the time.

We don't get invited to many friends kids parties since we don't have kids. :thumb:

This one tomorrow is my wife's god daughter.

Oh yeah all the time.

I'm not sure I believe you. It's endless birthday parties for you

I hate kids.. well maybe hate is a strong word.

1-year old birthday party yesterday
4-year old birthday party today

:gun: to head :rotfl: :hiding:

Evening :wave:

Just got home a bit ago from a 1-year old birthday.

You can do it! :thumbsup:

I'm about to go here in a bit. Went to a 2 year old's birthday with the wife earlier..

Yes that would be cool! Good Luck. :bighug:

Getting ready to go to a kids 3rd Birthday party... At least it's .1 mile away from my house :) lol

having a cookout for my sister's birthday over my parents.

TGIF. [emoji322]

Mowing the yard after work today. Taco Salad for dinner and possibly going to use the fire pit tonight. [emoji106]

Helping over church tomorrow morning then friends kids 2nd birthday in the afternoon/evening.

Chick-Fil-A Night went well. I didn't know my parents were going over with my sister & niece (it's her 5th Birthday today). So that was a nice surprise.

And these for my niece's birthday next week.

51Em2+SI1tL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

517QXloMFBL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51B6WHe8N8L._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51hbdc1n+HL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I forgot we had to go to my wife's "aunt" (not by blood but she's known her for years) 70th birthday party... That's outside. Ugh

PS: Glad the wife is okay.

Zoo for wife's friends kids 3rd birthday was actually pretty cool. I mean there were a lot of kids (some good and some bad lol) but overall decent time.

Brother Bears were wrestling lol

No shower in the camper? **** that!

Oh nice. I was off Thursday/Friday. Wife's birthday was Friday.

I've only had Sapporo a few times. Had a few last night at wife's friend's birthday :thumb:

View attachment 64353

:wave:

Went to my niece's 8th Birthday party today... 8 screaming kids... Fun times.

I'm not sure I believe you. It's endless birthday parties for you

Going back to 2017 'eh? :giggle: Good one.

Also post #36,040 is for my sister's birthday. Not a kids birthday party lol

Not all of the quoted posts are kids birthdays :)

Damn. @webby got a whole book on us all

Webby has too much free time. I'm sure he will reply saying he doesn't but that's a lie.

Back