My new 9th!

also, got a new knob in. still waiting on the shift boot collar i ordered to come in to see if it'll work with this setup. if not, i'll have to make one myself. Nomar06, if you're interested, i ordered two of these OEM acura knobs by accident (won one on ebay for cheap after i had an order in to bernardi parts for one). i'll sell it for cheap and it's a direct bolt-on

IMG_3188.jpg

when are the springs going on?!?
:yeahthat:

Especially since you have more important work to do on your project car. :D
Hopefully the ball joint separator I need comes in tomorrow. The pullers I have now wont work with this control arm, so I need a certain type. I'm hoping to have them in Thursday after work.

As for the project car, I wish it was mine. Haha. Since one guy quit at work, I've had to take up all his slack, and haven't had any time for the corvette. School starts in a couple weeks, so it's gonna be a while before its done

looking forward to this build. F the dealers, never will buy another car again until I inspect the car 100% and make sure the dealer doesn't wash it

Reactions: Nix
hey_mikey hate you for getting the springs. I went out and bought a Boxer puppy so no mod money, lol.

Let me know if you want some help with the springs.
Couldn't wait! Tire rack had em in stock so I clicked buy. Haha. If I get off work early enough tomorrow, I was gonna attempt it in the evening. Are you free tmw?

Tomorrow is not looking so good....take lots of pics! Might need them in the future. :)

How many percent would you get if you were to get tints?

How many percent would you get if you were to get tints?

35 is the darkest you can go legally in NC, and i think that photochop is pretty close to that. i like the look of 20s but i'm not sure how strict they are about tints here...

put 15mm spacers on the rear. looks just about right with the h&r sports. no rubbing, no scraping, no pulling or rolling. might go with a 5mm on the front, but it's pretty close to where i want it. now i just need tints... :driving:
DSCF4436.jpgDSCF4440.jpgDSCF4445.jpgDSCF4446.jpg

It does look better with the 15mm on the back. Does the car have camber kits?

I forgot to answer your question, I would say yay on the tints.

It does look better with the 15mm on the back. Does the car have camber kits?

I forgot to answer your question, I would say yay on the tints.
They have camber kits available but I don't have one. I doubt I'll get one cuz the drop is really minor

Back