Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Installed Swift R-Specs this past weekend, with the assistance of my lady.
View attachment 51246 View attachment 51247

Did you install aftermarket dampers to accompany the Swift spring upgrade? I am interested in purchasing these springs and wanted some feedback on ride quality and how they respond to the road with stock struts/shocks (if that is your setup)... I would upgrade dampers eventually but this is one of those piecemeal purchase routes I'm taking :oops:.

The difference between coils and springs is you get lower w/ coils? Am I right?

Springs are installed for a certain height that can't be changed, coilovers are a spring/strut combination that allows for a number of different heights you can set your ride height to..i.e if you want to go 2" low all around, you can or if you want to go 1"in the back and 2" in front for an *** up face down look you can do that as well

Springs are installed for a certain height that can't be changed, coilovers are a spring/strut combination that allows for a number of different heights you can set your ride height to..i.e if you want to go 2" low all around, you can or if you want to go 1"in the back and 2" in front for an *** up face down look you can do that as well
I understand.. Thx bro

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Just installed my k-tuned coilovers Friday at mpbuilt. I gotta say, quality on these coilovers are better than stock. I am rubbing on the inside plastic fender covers (inside the the fenders) so I would like advice on how to get rid of that. Anyway here are a few pics.

@webby, I don't have any camber on my setup, but keep in mind that I have yet to get an alignment as I am waiting for the suspension to settle in. Could that be the reason?

It's not adjustable from the factory, so an alignment isn't going to help you without camber bolts up front/camber arms in the rear. With how low you are, you won't be able to get within factory spec without arms/bolts. If you want a quick solution, you'll probably need to raise the car to stop the rubbing, or roll the fenders.

Back