Official NC Chat Thread

Meet in Charlotte is postponed unless people really want it to happen on that date. :hiding: Durham meet is more like a party where you guys are also invited. :dance:

Now if you guys wanted to have a meet in Durham on June 1 I'd be totally 100% down with that. I would plan the heck out of that meet.

But I know....that some people...who I will not mention....don't love Durham the way I do.

I would love to go! Meet new people, see some more 9th's AND get to eat food! Total Win, but I am going to have to wait until the Charlette meet, I just mapped Durham, and it's almost 4 hours away :(

I don't know. That weekend I was also going with some friends to visit our friend who lives in Charlotte AND see you guys (and go to IKEA) but when it looked like I was moving we decided to reschedule. Technically I'm not doing anything that weekend anymore.

So basically what you're saying is that we were your afterthought. :badger: :giggle:

Durham/Charlotte meet on the 1st...I'm down for either. Durham would probably work better for me just because I have ZERO cash, and will probably coast there on fumes. :sadface:

Nothing at the DPAC and no Bulls game until 7pm...it might be free! If not I know some of the other garages downtown will be. The one by Rue Cler is free on weekends and it's not a bad walk.

i hate being a "maybe" guy but i want to follow the thread as a maybe! I may have a phone system upgrade (pending parts arrivals and scheduling) to do at work on that Saturday. Otherwise I think I would be down. Coming from Hickory. Would love to have a meet in Charlotte as well sometime.

if this is happening i would try to make the trip down from Blacksburg VA

Back