Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

i guess i should clarify 30k is the honda number, i usually tell them just leave the filter on the seat, bill me for the part and ill put it in, dont need to pay them labor on it in addition to the overpriced filter

if you have the service done at a dealer, they'd be doing it. If you do your own service, it's listed under things to change/check.

Honda told me it needed to be done on my car but wanted 40 bucks for it.. I told them I will do it and forgot about it for like 8 months, since other things came up

Honda told me it needed to be done on my car but wanted 40 bucks for it.. I told them I will do it and forgot about it for like 8 months, since other things came up

Yeah.. I never knew about it.. I had my 30k done and didn't get changed I guess. Read on the Subaru forum about them and everyone has to change it themselves. No Subaru dealer changed it for them or mentioned it to them. Weird.. :-/

I didnt even look at my cabin filter yet. Lol.

Wiped bird poop off her... :confused:

I had JUST washed it yesterday and some bird has the nerve to poo on it! Mind you it's covered with a layer of pollen and dust within a few hours of being washed anyways so she doesn't get to stay clean long.

bird_crap_covered_car.jpg

Father's day project...The children kept a wide berth...thankfully! Got the caliper paint at Summit Racing...luckily, only about a 10 minute drive from the homestead. My cat Tiberius scrutinized my work...Photo Jun 17, 6 53 45 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 6 59 37 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 7 05 02 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 7 26 47 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 7 39 56 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 7 48 04 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 8 14 49 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 8 57 16 PM (HDR).jpgPhoto Jun 17, 8 57 22 PM (HDR).jpg

Back