Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

don't think I've ever seen someone do their civic in yellow... you'll have to take some full day shots when you have a chance

don't think I've ever seen someone do their civic in yellow... you'll have to take some full day shots when you have a chance
I thought the yellow would be a nice contrast to the Rallye Red. I was going to take some photos when completed, but it was already getting dark and the photos would be much nicer in natural daylight. I'll post some as soon as I get a chance.

thanks! :bananasplit:
i gotta find one of those small paint tubes, someone scuffed my bumper n unfortunately the paint is so thin there that it just peeled off. dunno y the paint would b so thin on the rear bumper. honda fail. it seems the person thought they had enough clearance as they got out of the parking space, but really didnt, and jus rubbed on my bumper on their way out. :mad:

I plasti-dipped my shift knob black. I wanted to see how it looks and it doesn't look too bad. I don't have pics at the moment cuz my brother took my car to go sky diving. His car is in the garage suspended on jack stands (fixing his suspension).

I thought the yellow would be a nice contrast to the Rallye Red. I was going to take some photos when completed, but it was already getting dark and the photos would be much nicer in natural daylight. I'll post some as soon as I get a chance.
I agree the yellow looks great with the Rallye Red and even the Dyno Blue. Can't wait to see pictures!

I plasti-dipped my shift knob black. I wanted to see how it looks and it doesn't look too bad. I don't have pics at the moment cuz my brother took my car to go sky diving. His car is in the garage suspended on jack stands (fixing his suspension).
That's a pretty cool idea. Lookin forward to some pictures too

Civic: Looked at it covered in brick dust from my neighbors crappy remodeling work and shed a tear.

Explorer: Gene and I took it food shopping and home.

That's a pretty cool idea. Lookin forward to some pictures too

I had a full can of Plasti dip laying on my garage and I wanted to do something random with it. I put a good 3 or 4 coats on the shift knob. I also peeled off the dip from the leather wrapping.

Installed Road Magnet springs.

IMG_5761.jpg

Back