Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Got my second oil change at 7,022 miles. Vtec'd a few times for good measure on the way home. Two cars started following me I'm like huh? Lol.

I was driving it to Hoboken and got a bogus ticket for 'Unsafe lane changing'. :facepalm: It happened at around 12pm where traffic was close to not existing. That ticket is my very first. I was hoping for a flawless driving record, but on another lifetime I guess. Lol. I'm not showing up to court for that stupid ticket. I'll just pay it online.

Then I vacuumed the inside and washed it when I got home.

I was driving it to Hoboken and got a bogus ticket for 'Unsafe lane changing'. :facepalm: It happened at around 12pm where traffic was close to not existing. That ticket is my very first. I was hoping for a flawless driving record, but on another lifetime I guess. Lol. I'm not showing up to court for that stupid ticket. I'll just pay it online.

Sorry about your flawless record ending. That cop should see some of the "lane changing" I've done while driving in that area. Must have missed me. :hiding:

It's no big deal. It's merely impossible getting a flawless driving record in the tri-state area. I'll aim for zero speeding tickets this time. *knock on wood*

That sucks. I've never got a speeding ticket either so here's hoping. I'd go to the court if I were u tho.

I missed my car since I haven't seen her Monday afternoon since my job decided to send me to the middle of nowhere all week...

That sucks. I've never got a speeding ticket either so here's hoping. I'd go to the court if I were u tho.
I don't want to waste my time by going to court. It will take me a good 4 hours just to pay less than $80. Lol. I might as well do it online.

Replaced my SPT Intake Filter and my Cabin Air Filter

New on left vs old on right (90k miles)
IMG_20120614_190958.jpg

Old One up close

IMG_20120614_191015.jpg

Old Filter (left) vs New Filter (right)

IMG_20120614_193601.jpg

why in the world are people waiting so long to change the filter? Freaking nasty

why in the world are people waiting so long to change the filter? Freaking nasty

Forget about them....

^ This! Who really thinks to change a cabin air filter... I sure don't! I know to change my intake filter and oil filter.. Cabin? Come on now. Some Subaru's didn't even come with one! It was like a factory option kinda thing I've read!!

if you have the service done at a dealer, they'd be doing it. If you do your own service, it's listed under things to change/check.

And at what point does the dealer check/change it? I've been to the dealer before and they never said anything to me...

Back