Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

One wheel primed. Lol.
IMG_2668_zps128e911b.jpg

Thanks. As soon as i sprayed it outside, i immediately brought it back in the house. lol. it's too damn cold.

Initial impressions are very good for the HFP suspension. I love the stiffer ride, the reduced body roll (it's almost completely gone) and the lowered stance. Sadly, we just went through a cold snap here in Oregon, so we haven't had ideal suspension testing road conditions. I'll definately be making a longer post regarding the HFP suspension in the 2013 Si sedan, but for right now I'll just throw it out there: it fits in the sedan, buy it!

P.s. Oh yeah, I also ordered a Progress 22mm rear swaybar about 3 days ago. It'll go in after Christmas!

IMG_2672_zps82072c93.jpg

I'm dry sanding the wheel with 500 grit. Wet sanding is ruining the paperside of the sand paper. That's what I get for buying them on harbor freight. But the sand paper is worth it.

2003-2004 TSX. They are 17x7 +55 offset.

Thanks Dar-Dar. The pictures don't do the wrinkle justice. Now I know why it's used. You almost can't mess it up.

Does anyone know of a Honda cover that could be used to keep it looking fairly stock? We have the same k24 engine in our Element, but it uses a different manifold.

IMG_2672_zps82072c93.jpg

I'm dry sanding the wheel with 500 grit. Wet sanding is ruining the paperside of the sand paper. That's what I get for buying them on harbor freight. But the sand paper is worth it.
There is specific sandpaper that is made for wet sanding. Using dry sandpaper for wet sanding doesn't work. Most auto part stores should have wet paper. Comes in sheets about the size of printer paper and you can cut or tear into smaller pieces

Back