Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

well my ride is red so maybe the red over lay might make my si look like som1 bled all over it lol
so i think im leaning to the smoke overlays and get the overlay on the third brake light dat has civic si cut out .

I'd pass with the 'Civic Si' engraved third brake light overlay. It will be redundant since your car already has emblems on the trunk saying 'Civic Si'. Lol.

I cleaned the spark plugs by sanding it and using an air compressor. There's so many to remove just to get these plugs out. Lol. At least I'll know how to remove them when I get new spark plugs or paint the valve cover.
IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

just said to yourself... I feel like cleaning the spark plugs today?

Yeah. Lol. I'm going to see if this will improve my gas mileage. Currently, I'm getting 25mpg average on 50/50.

07 Si Coupe.

The best I got was 34mpg. That was with a 70mph cruise. Lol.

ok vito on the civic si overlay but umm they have an overlay dat says HONDA lol

Stainless steel brake lines, new brake fluid, new belts (power steering/AC), oil change, fix rear rotor grinding noise

Not mine, but my dad's 2011 Pilot. The stock front brakes were bad and it was making the steering wheel shake during high speed braking. My dad and I replaced them with Power Slot slotted rotors and the problem was fixed. I couldn't find blanks for it, only Centric ones (I didn't know much about the brand). Then I realized that Powerslot is part of Centric. Lol. :pat:

Oh well, the brake feel also improved greatly.

Back