Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

yes at the store they only come in white :(

its holding pretty good so far :)

Thinking about doing a custom intake and wrapping it with that, just hopping it would lift or peel with the heat from the engine

Car is sitting in the shop getting new control arms, poly tranny mounts, poly rear trailing arm bushings, oil change, fuel filter change and getting aligned.

Fuuuu....they found the left rear wheel has a crack. Add $100 and car won't be ready until tomorrow at lunch.

How did they find out? Constant loss in tire pressure or just inspection?

What are you saying is ricey? The intake?

That's not rice. It's only a custom intake. Lol.

Detail that black piece, and you're good to go........ No one seems to know what's wrong with it(including myself).............. never point out the flaws, it could be you are the only one that knows...........

So what we have here i cut the factory tubing off that has the vacuum hole. Added a 65degree elbow to the end. Next will be your factory maf tube that you cut off then a KN cone. Took a test drive with it and WOW is what I have to say pulls harder through each gear and when vtec hits it screams feed me moar air

plastic painted with like a mirror finish? Am I on crack, or is it just the photo deceiving my eyes?

How did they find out? Constant loss in tire pressure or just inspection?

Both I guess, never got a call back with the full inspection. i know I was loosing tire pressure. He said it was really low and I just put air in it on Sat.

Back