Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

yes -the elbow... that's metal right? Just found a random piece of pipe that worked?

Both I guess, never got a call back with the full inspection. i know I was loosing tire pressure. He said it was really low and I just put air in it on Sat.
Are you running low profile tyres ?

Car should be good to go today. The wheel was fixed and still has a slight bend but not bad enought to do anything about it.

View attachment 4356 may look a little ricey but I have to save money for an engagement ring :confused:
I call my fabulous work J tec.
hey i like wat u did bro now ur giving me some idea's :think::think::think: lol and off to autozone i go today lol
and as for wrapping the intake pipe with the cf id say leave it like dat man it looks good
nice freakin job ! :clapping:

Attempted to go get fresh veggies for dinner tonight only to find Gene ran over a nail and we had a flat. Put the donut on, drove to the dealership, held back from beating a service advisor, did the 10k mile service, fixed the tire and came home.

Got to sit in/play with the new Accord. Very nice on the inside. Not liking the outside too much though.

Back