Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

@stilletto how did you that? Just loosen up the strut and move it manually? Just like a coilover? You don’t have to remove the entire assembly off the car right?

@stilletto how did you that? Just loosen up the strut and move it manually? Just like a coilover? You don’t have to remove the entire assembly off the car right?

First air out then remove the tie rod from the strut, pull the bolt out of the knuckle, spread the knuckle so the strut falls out and then rotate the bottom portion of the strut. Just support the hub with a jack so you don’t damage the axle. Air Lift lists an ideal PSI range for the fronts and backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had yellow fogs when i had my 9th, for exactly the reasons @webby mentioned. I currently have yellow bulbs in my high beams on the crosstrek and I love the effect. I can even use high beams in fog and i can see more without it refracting too much light back.

NOPE! Yellow doesnt do ****! lol

I honestly just keep it with the white hid fogs. especially rn because its raining off and on in california- - - yellow doesn’t help at all.

Took my door panel off so I can change out the checker tomorrow when the part comes in. I also took of the disgusting armrest that I have been waiting forever to do. I also wanted to take out the part above the armrest so I can vinyl wrap it, but it's not screws that hold it in. Something melted plastic rivets or something of the sort?

image0.jpg

Took my door panel off so I can change out the checker tomorrow when the part comes in. I also took of the disgusting armrest that I have been waiting forever to do. I also wanted to take out the part above the armrest so I can vinyl wrap it, but it's not screws that hold it in. Something melted plastic rivets or something of the sort?

image0.jpg

Man, you ain't playin' around! Hahaha

They look like plastic rivets that are stuck on there, but whenever I find fabric I'll see if I can just squeeze it into the small groove. It gives me a bit of time to figure out how to do it since I don't want to just spray glue on the plastic. I could care less about the armrest, but I'll see if I can get my hands on something cheap for now since not a lot is open.

They look like plastic rivets that are stuck on there, but whenever I find fabric I'll see if I can just squeeze it into the small groove. It gives me a bit of time to figure out how to do it since I don't want to just spray glue on the plastic. I could care less about the armrest, but I'll see if I can get my hands on something cheap for now since not a lot is open.

Does it look sort of pasty like these? I think that's a coating that can be removed. It should have little Phillips-head screws underneath.

10549_257224_13.JPG

Last edited:
Back