Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

i like it. im very sensitive to light and pretty much always have my visors down with sunglasses on so this allows me not to need the visors. i may do a banner anyways, if i dont like it i still have the tint. wanted to get an acuity banner, im not one to advertise parts on my car but it looks killer.

Once my car has a few more mods, I may do that as well. I just think it might look a little silly since I'm still eye level with lifted chevys at the moment

So I was jacking up my car today and I looked above the rocker panel and when they painted the car they have damn paint drips... Dodge dealership in San Bernardino painted the car. It’s been almost two years, but I didn’t think I’d have to look over everything they did. Don’t know if I can get this fixed, but definitely upsetting. Hopefully the dealer actually cares about fixing their mistake.

I parked outside for a little bit. Does that count?

PXL_20210622_224224141.jpg

Does anyone know how to update the radio/audio unit? When I connect my phone to bluetooth, whenever I listen to music, or play a YouTube video, there's a three second delay, but that delay is not present when I make phone call. It's absolutely driving me nuts LOL

Does anyone know how to update the radio/audio unit? When I connect my phone to bluetooth, whenever I listen to music, or play a YouTube video, there's a three second delay, but that delay is not present when I make phone call. It's absolutely driving me nuts LOL
same. i always thought thats just the way its gotta be forever lol. just use the usb port... theres no delay and the album cover pops up on the imid too

Back