Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

@Civicgal29

at least you have the leather seats or are those seat covers? Theres ALOT of stains on every seat in my car. Its kinda embarrassing tbh if someone else gets in my car during broad daylight

anywho... today i put my stock knob back on. loved the weight of the skunk2 but didnt like it slipping outta my sweaty azz hand. Probably gunna keep the stock one on for awhile im in love with it again lol (and yeah thats a chinese finger trap to keep me entertained in traffic)

95C4AC23-5852-4842-8CBE-9D245DF46B51.jpeg

Last edited:
I know a lot of you guys have mixed feelings on this, but it has always been on my list of things to do and I must say I am enjoying the look of it! DC5 Stanley markers imported from Hong Kong. What do you guys think?ACF0B1AD-4351-4AD3-8D1B-07B636ABF6A2.jpeg710B3B21-6220-425F-BB3E-1DBCA7977FA2.jpeg3BCD9CCC-2495-477E-AEDF-CF7AD042D4CB.jpeg

No sir, that part I did not feel up to doing, but I had a trusted Honda shop that had the JDM templates. Currently it’s set up to only blink when the hazards or blinkers are engaged. It’s not able to run with the parking lights since I have LED’s and it will only work If I have the filament bulbs for the blinkers in the front and rear.

Credit goes to RSpec Autotek in San Bernardino.

what do you think of the look Webby?86597FAF-85B9-4428-A22F-0B3585D6386D.jpeg

I think they did a good job. I remember a DIY on the 8th gen where a number of users did it. Same with the rsx. Turned out good :thumb:

I cut the fenders on my old 8thGen to put them it. Was quite nervous but was super easy.

Changed the oil, cabin filter and cleaned my K-Tuned intake filter last weekend if that counts. Should have gotten a picture of the water after I washed out the filter :eek:

I had changed mine about a year or so ago when I got the car and it was nasty! It came up on the maintenance reminder this time so I figured I'd do it again since I get them for stupid cheap from my Honda dealer. Glad I changed it too, it was looking nasty

I had changed mine about a year or so ago when I got the car and it was nasty! It came up on the maintenance reminder this time so I figured I'd do it again since I get them for stupid cheap from my Honda dealer. Glad I changed it too, it was looking nasty
I try to do mine every 12k miles.. "try" is the key word

I do a good bit of driving and also have trees where I park at home.

Same for me and the tire rotations that keep coming up :rotfl: I used to do them every other oil change on my Acura, I just don't have the will power to do it that often anymore.. and I'm an old man and would rather use my lift at work

what percent did you go with?
Dark. Lol. I dont know. Told him I wanted tint, took the car, came back and gave him $20. I would have to guess about %20. I was debating doing a matte black banner instead.

Back