Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Washed and cleaned the car today.
275185149_270978075215967_3594550400792186451_n.jpg

275186709_511642756969051_7352358293996979700_n.jpg

275184710_305282098184039_563964726695283190_n.jpg

That sounds terrible, but Cali has been on a weird cycle as well. Rain here and there and just very chilly some days/ Finally caught a break to do a good wash. I bought some Butter wax some Chemical Guys I want to give a try.

Here you go @Honda-Fan, they are really good quality. It took a few months to receive and tracking wasn't 100% accurate as I got it around a month before expected. I forgot the material I got, but it was the highest quality fabric they had at the time. Paid about $70.

Just some little odds and ends.. got the Honda visors as well, just waiting on a slow day to install

Attachments

• Cup Holder Part.jpg
    Cup Holder Part.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Cup Holder.jpg
    Cup Holder.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Cup Installed.jpg
    Cup Installed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • First Aid Part.jpg
    First Aid Part.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • First Aid Open.jpg
    First Aid Open.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • First Aid Installed.jpg
    First Aid Installed.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
I've thought about getting the first aid kit but trying to get status of the contents made me reluctant to do so as it appeared to be mostly Band-Aids. And, I don't need to pay Honda $60 (or however much it costs) for that and then have to stock it with more legitimate items (wraps, Neosporin, aspirin/ibuprofen, etc.). Did you find it to be worth the cost based on the contents?

I've thought about getting the first aid kit but trying to get status of the contents made me reluctant to do so as it appeared to be mostly Band-Aids. And, I don't need to pay Honda $60 (or however much it costs) for that and then have to stock it with more legitimate items (wraps, Neosporin, aspirin/ibuprofen, etc.). Did you find it to be worth the cost based on the contents?

I'd say it would be! Easily over $60 worth of supplies in this kit. You get all types of different gauzes and bandages along with scissors and tweezers, alcohol wipes, gloves. Ace bandages, butterfly bandages, all kinds of good stuff. I can take some photos later that are more detailed for you guys that might want to snag one

Only because of the shipping, I was about to not get them because of that. Five year warranty which is another reason because within the 6 years I’ve had the car I had I’ve spent more than $80 in total with all the different pairs I’ve had.

Only because of the shipping, I was about to not get them because of that. Five year warranty which is another reason because within the 6 years I’ve had the car I had I’ve spent more than $80 in total with all the different pairs I’ve had.

You've really bought that many wiper blades? Hmmm.

ive bought one set of blades in the 4 years ive had my car, but i also dont drive it half the year. winter kills blades, wonder if they warranty them in any kind of conditions?

I have had a cheap pair, a Bosch pair and recently another pair that started to squeak so this is my 4th pair in 5/6 years. Shipping was $25 so that was the crappy part. I might be playing into the whole silicone thing, but I want to see how they last for myself since I don't really care for any wipers out there at the moment.

I will see if I can get ahold of them and ask and get back to you.

Back