Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

@Nomar06, do you have a link for the factory style material? I might look into that in the future... or at least have some on hand to fix the seats
I’ll have find the sample fabric that has the info of the company I bought it from. Remind me in a couple days if I don’t get back to you.

I’ll have find the sample fabric that has the info of the company I bought it from. Remind me in a couple days if I don’t get back to you.
Gotcha. Thanks for the lead. I've been looking everywhere for it and i can't find it at all.

Gotcha. Thanks for the lead. I've been looking everywhere for it and i can't find it at all.
Here you go…..

I actually have 2 sets of templates for a 4 door. I can sell you 1 set for $50 if you want it?

BD679781-EBC8-4E31-90CB-A5DF48112FA3.jpegF2D63D1E-386F-4C46-839B-90A3C9253E2E.jpegDFF2DD5E-E61B-42FD-9D1B-7DA53DED7EC7.jpeg

Here you go…..

I actually have 2 sets of templates for a 4 door. I can sell you 1 set for $50 if you want it?

View attachment 64751View attachment 64752View attachment 64753
I was looking for the actual roll of the material. I gotta try to do a deep clean on my seats for the red part. They were stained pretty good when i bought the car and i haven't bothered trying to hard to get them looking new yet. But if i could get ahold of the material i could possibly get the seats reupholstered locally. Is that a part number on there @nomar?

I was looking for the actual roll of the material. I gotta try to do a deep clean on my seats for the red part. They were stained pretty good when i bought the car and i haven't bothered trying to hard to get them looking new yet. But if i could get ahold of the material i could possibly get the seats reupholstered locally. Is that a part number on there @nomar?
I believe the SW number is the part number but if you go on their site, they have a search bar. I just typed the “red Honda Civic” and it came up on their search. If I remember, they have a bunch of material left.

Unfortunately, I didn’t see any material for my Type R.

I believe the SW number is the part number but if you go on their site, they have a search bar. I just typed the “red Honda Civic” and it came up on their search. If I remember, they have a bunch of material left.

Unfortunately, I didn’t see any material for my Type R.
Boooooooooo, hopefully you can find some in the future

You think a pothole or something will destroy it?

my driveway most likely will mess it up over time.

n also my negligence from time to time. i give it a month. However, these r hella cheap. Id get it again tbh

Went to the dentist.. As I was leaving I turned the car on and got "check fuel cap" warning. :confused:

Turned car off, popped the fuel door, removed the fuel cap, put it back on (let it click twice) and closed the fuel door.
Turned car back on and it still was showing. Drove around to a few work sites and it went away.

Went to the dentist.. As I was leaving I turned the car on and got "check fuel cap" warning. :confused:

Turned car off, popped the fuel door, removed the fuel cap, put it back on (let it click twice) and closed the fuel door.
Turned car back on and it still was showing. Drove around to a few work sites and it went away.

Some info from Honda on that fuel cap message in this post. Sounds like you resolved it, but if it returns check there

i visited mine, it thinks its a porsche and is sitting with the engine out, but the replacement one is next to it

contemplating but im averaging barely 14mpg commuting in stop and go and city traffic, where even with an apparently dying engine the TLX would manage 18-20. Even the new TLXs are getting worse mileage with their turbo 4s than my v6, though not having a pattern of engines blowing up is in the turbo 4's favor

contemplating but im averaging barely 14mpg commuting in stop and go and city traffic, where even with an apparently dying engine the TLX would manage 18-20. Even the new TLXs are getting worse mileage with their turbo 4s than my v6, though not having a pattern of engines blowing up is in the turbo 4's favor

14mpg? :eek: Damn that's low AF.

My Accord V6 I do mainly city driving and I'm around 23-26 MPG.

Starting to piece things together. Should be driving by the end of July. Then I need to start saving for bodywork and paint or a wrap.
View attachment 64818

Forgot you had a fun car lol

Back