Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Posted pictures of my wheels in my for sale ad on various sites.
8239b1b3a44766b804a9ed72376ed068.jpg

Uploaded my final cal from Vit today! Finally done and I may have a few weeks left to drive it before I put it away for the winter. :bananasplit:

At first I was like why "put it away for the winter"... but realized you are from North Dakota. Brrrrr

Let's meet in the middle of the country and race. Nebraska I'm thinking.
That would be a blast! If I could manage it, I totally would.

At first I was like why "put it away for the winter"... but realized you are from North Dakota. Brrrrr
Yup. North Dakota winters suck. I used to drive my other civics in the winter but every year I would get stuck at least once.

Yup. North Dakota winters suck. I used to drive my other civics in the winter but every year I would get stuck at least once.

I don't know how you all deal with it. My Uncle (and his family) live outside Rapid City, South Dakota and I see pictures of the snow.

I am like

nope.gif

I liked living in the snow until I had to dig a driveway and walkway out at 5am during a storm. I was like **** this I'm going back to so cal where I belong
A few years ago I was heading home from work and a blizzard hit. Got stuck 3 times 1 block away from home. I wish I could move back west but I am too rooted here now.

I found the TCS OFF button. Yeah. It's that hard to see. So, yeah, I did a few sick "burnouts" on the way home tonight. I know I left a cloud of smoke for my coworker behind me in his 5.0 Mustang. I hope he appreciates the e-burn on Monday. hahahaha

I need help :( the key hole cover on my drivers side door handle has been falling off and it won't clip back on

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bout to start working on the hatch. New alternator belt and have to reset tdc on the cams and re adjust the timing belt. Cars just not timing right. Also gonna rethread some of the wheel studs cause I hit a couple when bangin out the axles. I’ll take pics of the fun.

Back