Slow but SERIOUS build thread

I just noticed that the Tsudo is more angled for the 9thgens (similar to the Greddy TiC). The Tsudo for the 8thgens are straight like the Skunk2 Megapower. I guess Tsudo didn't want to copy Skunk2 anymore. Lol.

By the way...this thing is LOUD. But definitely not a ricey annoying kinda loud, its REALLY DEEP AND THROATY. Sounds amazing!!!! For that price it really can't be beat. And fit perfectly
It's amazing. I feel like some people don't give it a chance because it's cheap and a less-known company but it's a great exhaust especially for the price. Have you hit vtec with it yet?

I would love to get it but the slant to the right is what kills it for me, why couldn't they just leave it straight like a normal n1 exhaust lol

I would love to get it but the slant to the right is what kills it for me, why couldn't they just leave it straight like a normal n1 exhaust lol

Because it would look too much like the Skunk2 MPR. Lol.

We couldn't remove the 3 bolts connecting the midpipe to the downpipe. It was a pita. We needed a pneumatic torque wrench to remove them. The bolts are so tight. We sprayed the bolts with penetration lube and tried the two wrench trick. Lol.
step2-M.jpg
Mine was a pain the first time, we used a long *** breaker bar in the end...lol

There was no room for a breaker bar since the car was only lifted with ramps and jack stands. Lol. Spraying Kroil or using a torque wrench would have been useful. We used WD-40 and some penetration lube which didn't do anything.

There was no room for a breaker bar since the car was only lifted with ramps and jack stands. Lol. Spraying Kroil or using a torque wrench would have been useful. We used WD-40 and some penetration lube which didn't do anything.
Yeah there is no room for when on jack stands, it sucks for sure! I got lucky and found a lift I could use when I did mine. I wish I had my one. Maybe one day lol. I like the way you exhaust looks that blue tip looks good.

4 feet is long definitely gives more leverage/torque. Haha.

So I hit vtec....mannnnnnnnnn this thing is obnoxiously loud lmfaooo but I love it!!!! I know it'll quiet down, my ears are definitely ringing. But the car is definitely pulling better now...I can only imagine once I put in the intake lol.

Might as well get a catted dp if you were to buy one. Switching back and forth during inspections would be a total *****!

I just installed my DP on Tuesday and its sick! It sounds so sexy and the gains felt are considerable compared to the gain of just the cat-back, which was nothing to over look to begin with! I went with high flow cat full race DP!
entire engine is restrictionless now hahahahahaha

so awesome :)

must sound like a beasttttt :D

Back