Slow but SERIOUS build thread

We couldn't remove the 3 bolts connecting the midpipe to the downpipe. It was a pita. We needed a pneumatic torque wrench to remove them. The bolts are so tight. We sprayed the bolts with penetration lube and tried the two wrench trick. Lol.
step2-M.jpg

Absolute PITA. Dar, my boy, my father, and myself all tried and those things did not budge. Lol kinda disappointed we didn't get to put it on but next time. It took us probably like 20-30 mins just to figure out how to raise the car lmao. Btw big big thanks to Dar. Great guy!!

9a5ubeqy.jpg

je6etuby.jpg

Absolute PITA. Dar, my boy, my father, and myself all tried and those things did not budge. Lol kinda disappointed we didn't get to put it on but next time. It took us probably like 20-30 mins just to figure out how to raise the car lmao. Btw big big thanks to Dar. Great guy!!

9a5ubeqy.jpg

je6etuby.jpg
Looks like somethin is missin in those pics...

yeah i was telling him we need a photo shoot!! I might just pay the guy who did my springs to put in my exhaust, Im not beat to buy an impact wrench. Hopefully I can have the exhaust on by the end of the week if not next week, intake gets here tomorrow might throw it on on sunday or some day next week with Dar-Dar...come by that day man!

yeah i was telling him we need a photo shoot!! I might just pay the guy who did my springs to put in my exhaust, Im not beat to buy an impact wrench. Hopefully I can have the exhaust on by the end of the week if not next week, intake gets here tomorrow might throw it on on sunday or some day next week with Dar-Dar...come by that day man!
U shouldnt have a problem installin ur intake. Let me know how much they charge u for installin ur exhaust, i can take u to the shop that did mine. The shop is next block from my house, they have done most of my installs

How much did they charge you? This guy always hooks me up lol he did my springs for $100 man! Im sure he'll do this for $50-60

Just got a price from the shop from the corner of my house for $60 lol he wanted to do it for $100 I told the guy its literally 5 bolts!!! take off, put on! lmao he was like "alright alright alright alright just give me $60"

By the way...this thing is LOUD. But definitely not a ricey annoying kinda loud, its REALLY DEEP AND THROATY. Sounds amazing!!!! For that price it really can't be beat. And fit perfectly

Back