Slow but SERIOUS build thread

ymada9u4.jpg

And its in...sorry dar lol its nice out!! Ended up doing it with my father really quick. Literally took like 25 minutes, and man after taking it on 21....this car pulls like crazy between the tsudo and the takeda!!!!! I can only imagine once I get FP+Tune. The exhaust also sounds much better paired with intake.

Lol. All good. Intakes are very easy to install. It's nice you got yours done. It looks awesome.

You disconnected the battery and ran the car on idle for 10-15min, right?

y7e6esyh.jpg

I will honestly say after driving it 2+ days, lol this tsudo is worth every penny. Not ricey at alllllll, my friend (an evo owner) even gave me a compliment on how beautiful it sounds. It's a deep growl, after the takeda omg its like a different car. this car pulls like crazy!! I will definitely recommend tsudo to anyone looking for an exhaust.

Exactly how I feel about it and why I recommend it to everyone. Now just the DP and it'll pull much harder

Exactly how I feel about it and why I recommend it to everyone. Now just the DP and it'll pull much harder

I can imagine man. I really didn't know what to expect. But I will say people that complained about the sound definitely exaggerated. The cabin drone just reminds you that you're driving a beast haha

Can you hear your vtec engage more now kind of like the 8ths? I know ours wont pull the same but strictly sound is it more noticeable?

Not even close to how it sounded on the 8th man lol Idk how it sounds with the takeda alone but with this tsudo the you can't really hear the vtec engage. Well at least I can't, deveinonmystick has the same setup maybe he hears it lol

Can you hear your vtec engage more now kind of like the 8ths? I know ours wont pull the same but strictly sound is it more noticeable?
no matter what exhaust you use the Vtec won't sound like the 8th, because the vtec is only engaged on the intake side of the cam and not the exhaust side. With the last gen the vtec engaged both side of the cams so the exhaust valves opened up more when vtec engages causing that oh so sexy sound we love! lol I did hear it a little more when I first added my cold air intake, and I would think that it would increase a little again when I get an intake manifold as well.

Back