Vacation Thread

Of course Webby with the screenshot...

So he's calling us animals. Is that supposed to hurt us? :confused:

I know quite a bit of people that are visiting the Zoo since there kids enjoy it and it's not crowded. My buddy and his family have the season/yearly pass so they can go as many times as they want. His kids love it!

I should be in Vietnam right now hammered drunk. I mean hammered. ******* virus.

Of course Webby with the screenshot...

So he's calling us animals. Is that supposed to hurt us? :confused:

I know quite a bit of people that are visiting the Zoo since there kids enjoy it and it's not crowded. My buddy and his family have the season/yearly pass so they can go as many times as they want. His kids love it!
when you assume, your likely to be wrong.

Wife still not on board with going anywhere... :pout:

Wife is on board with going to a bed & breakfast for a few days. Place I found (randomly) is in Charlottesville, Virginia. We are going next month for 2 nights.

facade-of-building-at.jpg

Madison-Suite3.jpg

Madison-Sitting.jpg

Madison-Fireplace.jpg

With going in December I know it will possibly be cold/cooler weather. It will just be nice to get away for a few days. Hope the boys (cats) will be okay without us lol

I'm curious about the set of stairs in what appears to be a bedroom?

Wife is on board with going to a bed & breakfast for a few days. Place I found (randomly) is in Charlottesville, Virginia. We are going next month for 2 nights.

facade-of-building-at.jpg

Madison-Suite3.jpg

Madison-Sitting.jpg

Madison-Fireplace.jpg

With going in December I know it will possibly be cold/cooler weather. It will just be nice to get away for a few days. Hope the boys (cats) will be okay without us lol

It's a suite. I'm not sure what is up there. I'll see next month :giggle:

Cancelled.

Back