Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
went for a drive this morning, probably shouldnt be driving around but i hauled *** around the city this morning. i have soooo missed driving my car.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
no i wanna see the cali crew, go hang with mikey liz, christine, nacho fern and the beaner crew. i also want the hot sun to shine on me.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe

nacho and i at mikeys annual bbq birthday meet

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
since i work for the company i got to go to the shot show. we were taken to a military base in the desert and was alllowed access to various weapons. i have a glock on my hip in that pic.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
nope 9mm, there were two full cases of bulk 9mm rounds, my thumbs got sore reloading clips. more pics from my trip to the desert.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Nice little array of weapons there... You get to put a couple of .50cal rounds downrange or was that not available...

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
the next day of shooting i wasnt able to make it to, they were firing off .50 sniper rifles but there were campers getting hit with scrapel 3 ranges over so they had to stop.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Yea I know what you mean. .50 cal has a very minor boom....LOL There are not many ranges that can handle a .50 cal