Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
:woot: My big boss is coming to visit in a bit. Once he arrives i can log off work puter for the day......he said we can his visit work. Big boss is one of my bestfriends outside of work.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
i have been friends with my big boss since he was doing my job, we grew up together in the company. It is a bonus to have him as a friend, when i need advice i can always go talk to him about how to deal with situations. We are gonna do dinner at his house soon, his wifey always makes good chinese food. Last time i was at his house for dinner was my bday and they surprised me with fresh live lobster.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Damn, I want your boss....lol

I can't complain thou, when the bosses come to the site usually once a week they buy dinner

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
We have become part of his family, i feel bad cause ever since I got sober I have only seen them once in the past year. We use to go over every weekend for years but once i got sober i had to stop going over so i would not be tempted. I am strong enough to not let it bother me any longer

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
they drink like fishes but yeah i stayed away due to wacky tabbacky. Now i can be around whoever and not worry about smokin.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots