Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
There is a story behind it......here goes.

I had to go to a military contractor in Kentucky to train them on an operation to make a part of the jacket that we designed. Everyone told me i had to eat the dam chicken before i went there, i hate the stuff i call it the dirty bird. Well really the only famous thing down there i saw was lincons birth house and the humid *** heat down there. While in the airport with my co worker i came across the tshirt i had to buy it. I buy hoodies from every state i go to, the only place i missed buying a hoodie was in vegas cause i got to messed up with mikey and crew the last two days i was down there. Oh i just realized i never got one from WA state cause i was too busy mackin on my buddies gurl......:ohsnap:......lmao

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
k so i am going xmas shopping for myself tomorrow, new tools are on the list. I am also going to look for a new summer set up for wheels and tires. Wifey is getting a new puter. Other than that we do not celebrate the holiday.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I cant be bothered to collect my other wrenches in stuff from work and where ever else they may be. Just gonna buy a whole new socket and wrench set.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
my dad had some craftsman stuff that was like 50+yrs old and it broke. You could barely see any markings on it even proving it was craftsman it was so beat up. Sears didn't even ask questions, and had him pick out a replacement lol

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I always end up smashing my hands or my head with wrenches no breaking them. I whipped a screw driver down the street when i damaged my car with it last summer.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
merning to all

today is a good day, i had a good sleep with little pain to deal with and woke up with a little less pain. Wifey is home today so it is a bonus for me.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I wish i could party like i use to....its been two weeks with no pain pills and it is soooooo nice to have a clear head and energy. Going to do some retail therapy today and go buy my tools

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
First round of therapy I got a stage 2 short shifter from TWM, Second round of therapy I am getting a new shift knob, boot and boot retainer....

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh nice, i am looking at 17 inch wheels and new tires for the spring. When i can i will be removing my test pipe and putting the cat back in...tired of the exhaust leak.