Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Ohhh I know what you mean, too bad if I slept everytime I was in pain from my back I would be asleep most of the winter.....lol

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I refuse to take pain pills for my back, i do not want to end up in rehab for being a pill junkie. the most i will take is tylenol now. Sometimes it does not help so sleep is the next best thing

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I gotta make time for a trip to Vancouver sometime soon.... I am gonna be in WA state next weekend but thats only for Christmas with my mom

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I use to go to WA state all the time but stopped going cause i get question by both american and canadian customs. I am nice to the americans and a complete ******* to the canadians. They can detain me,but they can not ban me from enterning my own country.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh man, becuase of my car being so modified i get questioned about running drugs guns or money across the border. U would think i would have a nicer ride if i was doing any of that.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
lol...

Canada usually is hand passport over, they look over it and ask where am I going, staying and how long... The U.S is hand passport over they look at it and then ask where was I staying, whats the address and phone number for that place, how long where you there, did you go somewhere else, what did you, who did you see, what did you buy and if I have a passenger they grill them and ask if that person was with me the whole time. And if the answers you give don't make them happy it search time.... Last time I went to Canada it took me nearly 2 hrs to get back into the states and a car that looked like a bomb went off in it....

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
last time i went into the states via car the border guard asked me to pop my panels in my trunk so he could take a look. He then asked me to remove amp and speaker, i asked him if he had a screw driver.....lol. i got hauled into customs when i went to cali via airplane in june.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Depends on time of the day, i have heard about 4 hr lines ups. Best time to go is super early in the morning or late at night. Regardless of when i went i was always questioned. Holidays are always the worst.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
that's crazy,... how long are the lines to get across, or does it depend on the time of day?

From my experience, getting in 0-3 hours, getting back 3-9 hours...

Mind you time of the day is a huge factor, but I also in what kind of mood is your agent in....

My car was taken apart as bad as sleepy's, they actually pulled the spare outta the car and sliced it, took apart the interior and trunk, looked thru all of our bags, tossed all of our clothes on the ground, went and stripped search us. Accused us of smuggling drugs in cigarettes and took the 4 packs I had a the 4 packs Carol had and destroyed. Of course when they don't find anything they get mad at you for there screw it... Then of course you have to put the car and everything else back together...

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Wow, that sucks about crossing. Hey did you every try aleve? It worked better than anything when I had shoulder surgery. The commercials are bang on about one pill all day long. I never even filled my 'scrips.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
I will go look for aleve, not sure if it is here in canadaland. I think the best time i had crossing into america was when i was with my wifey. We always have to go in when she crosses cause she is from europe. The border guard made me leave my keys on the windshield, dude goes through my car while i watch then he gets in and starts it up. I started yelling at him for attempting to drive my car.....he turns it off and asks me to move it.....lol. my worse time is when i cross back into my own country. I will always give them a hard time no matter what, they always ask me stupid questions and i give them stupid answers. I have never been arrested and no longer hang out with the criminal element. I now keep my buisness card inside my passport, seems to help the process out alot.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Id mail you some if you need. Good stuff. It's OTC so nothing too serious.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
aleve is naproxen - you can buy straight naproxen anywhere. Naproxen is in midol and other brands of pain relief. But you can just get straight naroxen - essentially aleve slaps a label on top of a naproxen pill bottle.

walmart example - naproxen sodium

pretty much any grocery store/pharmacy place will have the same thing.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
sweet, now i gotta make sure it isnt something that will hurt my stomach.....i have so many health issues it isnt funny anymore.....fml

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Just got back from my factory, more presents awaited me. A new knife, bright bright flashlight aaaannnnnddd the lugnuts i ordered like a month ago